Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

U.S. Mainstream Media is Having a Meltdown

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the Mueller investigation is over. Report is in. No further indictments. None involving "collusion." Woah, they are going ballistic. Blaming their grand hero and god, Robert Mueller.

Oh how he was so destined to get that evil orange man out of the White House! The upstanding Mueller to save the Liberals day.

AHAHAHAHA

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday Night's Live has been acting like Trump was going to be kicked out of office imminently since the first week he took office. They're not goong to be happy.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Looks like the Russiagate conspiracy theory was a massive flop.

I love how twitter banned a user for posting a video of rabid rachel maddow crying.

I haven't laughed this hard in months.....LOL!!!!
Well, when you start to believe your own false BS over time sooner or later the truth catches up to you.…
I wish her a timely mental recovery…

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump’s AG, appointed by Trump to replace former AG that recused himself bc of ties to Russia, pens a letter clearing Trump of all crimes. Yet the public will never see the details of this investigation that produced 32 indictments and 7 guilty pleas. Nope, nothing fishy here :)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The special counsel itself was for collusion. Even though no crime even happened to spawn this fraud.

I guess the special counsel is a right wing propaganda outlet now? LOLLLLL!

But back to my question you dodged.

Which of those 7 guilty pleas were for colluding with Russia to steal the election?
Conspiracy. All the public has is a letter from Trump’s appointed AG saying Trump is innocent of “collusion.” Why is the DOJ scared to let the special counsel release the report?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made the claim, now answer the question. Then we can expand and answer your question.

Which of those 7 guilty pleas were for colluding with Russia to steal the election?
My statements are clear. You keep going to “collusion” because it isn’t a legal charge. But continue your loaded question fallacy.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kelly Anne Conway: “We’re accepting apologies today, too, for anybody who feels the grace in offering them”

LOL! As if facts ever mattered to the Deep State cabal.

The special counsel wasn't about collusion, it was about a bunch of "participant" trophy winners angry that they didn't get their trophy.
Clearly you didn’t make it past reading the third page of the report. It’s public.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly you didn’t make it past reading the third page of the report. It’s public.
I couldn't even make it that far in the NY Times' breakdown of the report. What a snooze fest. I've read more interesting geology textbooks.

ShadowFenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't even make it that far in the NY Times' breakdown of the report. What a snooze fest. I've read more interesting geology textbooks.
I was reading the actual report and I thought it was pretty interesting. It gives you a glimpse into the world of those at the top. I loved reading emails about how the strategies they were putting place in the election. They were playing a game on the world wide scale. It felt like times like I was reading a novel, but this is actually what happened in the real world. It's wild.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading the actual report and I thought it was pretty interesting. It gives you a glimpse into the world of those at the top. I loved reading emails about how the strategies they were putting place in the election. They were playing a game on the world wide scale. It felt like times like I was reading a novel, but this is actually what happened in the real world. It's wild.
I admit, I'm pretty ignorant. I don't know who most of the people being mentioned are, maybe because so many have come and gone in the executive branch. And I don't read the news much anymore.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you reading media cliff notes when the real thing is public?
That's a fair question. Low attention span and overall low interest. How many pages is the report?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s fine if you don’t want to read it. Just know when you formulate opinion based off em the media’s rendition it’s going to be slanted.
My only opinion was that it was boring to read - but that was in reference to the media's rendition as you call it. Not the report itself.