Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tyra Banks Attacks WoW.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-cars/trucks/motorcycles. your social within the context of the group you're involved, but you don't get exercise. and it may not be benefiting your life if you're at risk more or blowing more money you don't have.
-board games. "bored games." interactive with people, but still, what purpose do they serve beyond what you're doing?
Whatever you nerd, go back to playing WoW and let the real men handle the good stuff. ;)

Ok, first of all, you guys playing video games more than 10 hours a week - IF YOU ARE NOT SPENDING AT LEAST THAT SAME AMOUNT DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE, DO NOT EXCEED 10 HOURS/WEEK.

By productive, I mean (IMO):

1. Reading useful books - business, sexuality, technology
2. reading useful forums - Real estate, young entrepreneur, SPECIFIC car advice/topic.
3. Learning shiit online - babypips.com howstuffworks.com motleyfool.com

Gym time and reading stuff that is interesting to you counts 1/2 time 1hr = 30mins useful time

Of course these things are different for everyone, but YOU KNOW what stuff is usefull for you and what stuff is not.

I mean, shiit, I might just go and play a game of NBA 2k7.. or two.. but the last time I've played it was like 2 weeks ago, and I've logged AT LEAST 30-40 hours of learning/reading since then.

Remember - what you put in is what you will get. Plant seeds now - enjoy fruits later. Play WoW 40 hours a week - flip burgers later.

The whole point is - DO OTHER THINGS. I've been there with CS, Diablo and Ultima Online. As much as I love video games, I am over spending countless hours without learning anything.. seriously, so I was rich in UO or awesome at Diablo 2 or Cal-Im at CS,, what the HELL does that matter once you step into the real world?!!!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how they make this sound like hes killing somebody...

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i always wondered why is gaming a nerd thing? i always thought the exact same thing about the guys who tune up their cars and talk about their high-revving 5.0 Liter 500-HP engine and a brand new 7-Speed SMG la,la,la,la....that sounds just as nerdy. these guys are no different then a computer savy person that pimps up their desktops. and don't tell me at least guys with vehicles get the women because for years i had girlfriends that cruised me everywhere in their flashy cars before i bought my own vehicle. the same thing can be said about guys going to the gym to beef up. some girls think muscley guys are gross. wheres the production value in that? i suppose body and spirit. heck some guys who go to the gym spend hours upon hours to just get an extra vein to buldge out. it's no different from the rush of leveling up.

don't frag the geek. they are in their own world but it's pretty cool.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the Pook explain:

(paraphrasing)

"It is all about money. Yes, that is right. Why aren't cars nerdy? Because companies make a ton of money selling them and parts to upgrade them. Why is gaming nerdy? Because only the specific games spend vast amounts of money..the rest don't. But now, notice how video game playing had become much less nerdy? Now, it is COOL!! Cool = makes the most money for the companies. "

I have to agree. Everyone owns an Xbox and Madden. Guitar Hero is a COOL THING TO DO!!! BUY ps2 and join the club!!!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm waiting for PS3 or 360 to come down in price/fix bugs

:)