typical HOT! High school girl

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey everyone this is my first post and I need advice....

I've liked this really hot girl that goes to my school for a while, almost a year now and she looked like she was interested in me but I was too chicken to talk to her directly because I was afraid of rejection. (Mind you, this was before I came to this site).. Well, during that time I guess she was lonely and another guy who I know apparantly tries to pursue her in her sad time. Well they start "dating" not really going out like bf/gf as I had later talked to him and asked if he was going out with that girl...They give each other hugs everyday and hold hands and talk to each other during the passing periods and he walks her to every class she has...
Well schools almost over and I finally forced myself to actually atempt to talk to her.
So I took a desperate attempt and told myself I would do anything to get this girl and decided to talk to a teacher she had to see if I could get into her class. After a little chat with the teacher I convinced him to let me in his class which she was in.
I was also friends with her best guy friend and started to talk to him more. When I got into the class I didn't talk to her at all the first day. But she seemed really eager to talk, almost a little too much as if she wanted for me to talk directly to her. I don't know if I was nervous or if I just didn't know what to say. But I never talked to her at all the first day, instead I talked to her best "nice" guy friend the whole time.
The next day I come into class and I am really tired so I just put my head down and stare at the wall, because I don't really know what to say and I don't really know anyone in there to be funny. Soon enough a few of the class clowns start being funny and she laughs. I really don't try to engage in the conv. but I just laugh with the funny guys in our class. So I know that she apparently likes the typical funny guys or class clowns. I finally catch up to her in the hall way to say hi.
I first asked her how she did on a test in that class and I guess the conv. went a little like this....
Me: hey (girl's name) pause..how did you do on that test in class today?
Her: Oh I did bad, I think I got like 5 questions right.
Me: Yeah I know I guessed on the whole thing.
Me: Where are you going right now?
Her: to the office...
Me: hey ill come with you...
Her: ok (pause)...what are you in right now?
Me: I'm a teachers aid so I get to walk around all the time..
Her: ok, so are you in our class now?
Me: well I just came in there so I could get extra tutoring
Her: oh pause
Her: so what did you say your name was again?
Me: oh im ( name) sorry I thought you'd have known by now...
Her: Oh I heard the teacher say your name once but I didn't hear him..
by this time she goes to her class room and before she gets to the door she says...ok ill c-ya later.
Me: oh ok bye *turn around walk the other way*
This was the first time i've ever talked to her. I felt like i needed a cigarate after talking to her.
I don't come into the class the next day because I don't talk in the class and she doesn't really talk to me when I ask her something. So I figure that it would be best for her not to see me in that position
The next day I decide I would wait for her to finish talking to the guy that she is "dating" but not really her bf. and I see them hugging and holding hands. So I kinda time it to where I bump into her in the hallway and I say hey to her and she seems like she is in a good mood and says hey also,I give her a high five and follow her to her class and ask her a question about why she didn't walk with her friend and she just made up some excuse. I just said ok as I didn't know what to say after that and just started to walk to my class.
The next day after that I decide to wait for her and I yell out her name she just turns around and says hi but keeps walking to her destination. By this time I just really don't get it, I see her talking to that one guy in the hallway all the time but when I call her name she just keeps walking and doesn't talk to me. I try to meet her in the hallway sometimes but she sometimes walks the other way almost as if she is trying to avoid me.
So this is the current status I am in with this girl and I would say it is a neutral status.
What should I do from this point where I can get her to talk to me? Because I feel like the one that has to track her down just to talk to her.
How do I get her to talk to me? How do I possibly get her to go out with me?
But for some reason I don’t really know why she won’t talk to me in the hallway like she talks to that other guy.
Would it be ok / should I go up to her while the both of them are talking and start talking to her? Like I would be stealing someones girl friend? How would I be able to get her attention and talk to me in the hallway instead of just walking off to her class?
Please help. I know I am in a good position as I can control when I see her and when I don’t and if I choose to do so I can see her from morning all the way to late in the afternoon before she goes home.

kizza

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds a bit like oneitis to me (you may want to read up on that). anyway im no expert, so ill jus wait and see what the other guys say.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man,

why don't you just ask her to hangout.

not like a date or anything... you need to get some money and ask her "hey i'm going to the mall today right after school, you wanna come along? i need to buy some [whatever]"

but of course its better if you drive also.

small talk is cheap talk... get to know her out of school asap.

act like you don't care though... high five? cool, seems like you two are great friends.

quit yelling out her name in the hallways... just keep walking like a normal kid who doesn't care about anyone but himself.

if you ever pass by her or walk by her... stick your fist out a lil bit for her to hit the rock or something and say "what's goin' on?" and keep walking.

then later when shes at her locker or at lunch... go up to her and tell her that "hey i'm going to the mall today right after school, you wanna come along? i need to buy some [whatever]" thing

if she says okay, say "sweet... alright then, whats your number?" or something.

just act like yourself though... ^^^this^^^ is what i do... don't change your style to fit someone elses. this is just a guideline kinda.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ1234 said:
So I kinda time it to where I bump into her in the hallway and I say hey to her and she seems like she is in a good mood and says hey also,I give her a high five and follow her to her class and ask her a question about why she didn't walk with her friend and she just made up some excuse. I just said ok as I didn't know what to say after that and just started to walk to my class.
The next day after that I decide to wait for her and I yell out her name she just turns around and says hi but keeps walking to her destination. By this time I just really don't get it, I see her talking to that one guy in the hallway all the time but when I call her name she just keeps walking and doesn't talk to me. I try to meet her in the hallway sometimes but she sometimes walks the other way almost as if she is trying to avoid me.
So this is the current status I am in with this girl and I would say it is a neutral status.
What should I do from this point where I can get her to talk to me? Because I feel like the one that has to track her down just to talk to her.
How do I get her to talk to me? How do I possibly get her to go out with me?
But for some reason I don’t really know why she won’t talk to me in the hallway like she talks to that other guy.
Would it be ok / should I go up to her while the both of them are talking and start talking to her? Like I would be stealing someones girl friend? How would I be able to get her attention and talk to me in the hallway instead of just walking off to her class?
Please help. I know I am in a good position as I can control when I see her and when I don’t and if I choose to do so I can see her from morning all the way to late in the afternoon before she goes home.

Hey bud, do yourself a favor and reread what you wrote, paying attention especially to the bold parts. You have one-itis bordering on being a stalker...I recommend you move on from this girl immediately before she starts spreading nasty rumors about you. She clearly doesn't want to pursue a relationship, sorry, I don't want to be mean but you have to hear it without the fluff.

I recommend going and reading some good posts in the DJ Bible and maybe reading Weapons of Mass Seduction by Senor Fingers, you seem like your on the right path, just need a little guidance.

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
hey man,

why don't you just ask her to hangout.

not like a date or anything... you need to get some money and ask her "hey i'm going to the mall today right after school, you wanna come along? i need to buy some [whatever]"

but of course its better if you drive also.

small talk is cheap talk... get to know her out of school asap.

act like you don't care though... high five? cool, seems like you two are great friends.

quit yelling out her name in the hallways... just keep walking like a normal kid who doesn't care about anyone but himself.

if you ever pass by her or walk by her... stick your fist out a lil bit for her to hit the rock or something and say "what's goin' on?" and keep walking.

then later when shes at her locker or at lunch... go up to her and tell her that "hey i'm going to the mall today right after school, you wanna come along? i need to buy some [whatever]" thing

if she says okay, say "sweet... alright then, whats your number?" or something.

just act like yourself though... ^^^this^^^ is what i do... don't change your style to fit someone elses. this is just a guideline kinda.

Well, actually were really not that good of friends, if I just find her in the right mood (when she's excited) she is more easier to talk to. I will be asking her for her number, but i'm actually thinking about approaching her with the c & f and using a line to get her number ( that would be my style). Then from there I will probably wait a few days and call her to go out with me...

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Touchout said:
Hey bud, do yourself a favor and reread what you wrote, paying attention especially to the bold parts. You have one-itis bordering on being a stalker...I recommend you move on from this girl immediately before she starts spreading nasty rumors about you. She clearly doesn't want to pursue a relationship, sorry, I don't want to be mean but you have to hear it without the fluff.

I recommend going and reading some good posts in the DJ Bible and maybe reading Weapons of Mass Seduction by Senor Fingers, you seem like your on the right path, just need a little guidance.
I always hear this "itis," what is this? I need to learn all the short words for everything. I don't think shes really like that, I just followed her for a little bit, but who cares? I'm not doing it anymore, but shes not mean so she won't spread rummors about me.
I haven't even asked this girl out or to hangout with me atleast, don't you think I atleast have the obligation of getting her phone# before I have no chance? Shoot I haven't even been c&f with her, and I know all or not most of her friends.
I am just going to read the Bible and Weapons of mass seduction, I know I can get this girl and ill post up later on how it goes....

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To also add. Everytime I wave at her, she smiles or waves back. So its not like she doesn't like me at all. If im in the right position of the hallway and I run up to her and call her out, I can get her to talk. She's one of those girls that are really hot, possibly the hottest girl in my school but doesn't get hit on by many guys if only maybe this one guy.