Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Types of Women I approach

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah man, I said it before and I will say it again...Walmart is the single most BEST place to find (and cold approach) the kind of women that I find attractive.

What is my attraction? Well, I've had a lifetime fascination for BIG BREASTS.

The bigger, the better.

And where can I find the biggest breasts? Well, I need to look no further than WallyWorld.

The pictures you are about to see are what I will typically see when I go on my Walmart runs.

Each one of these women are subjected to a bold, cold approach from me.

I will follow her from a distance to see if she is with anyone.

And if she isn't, and when the time is right, they are 5 seconds of my bank robbery approach.

The women you are about to see, you may not find attractive.

You may not go near them, which is fine.

But guess what, I do.

Just remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as the old saying goes.

The following women are on the larger side of the spectrum...on the BBW side.

I will share pictures/scenarios of women from all different body-frames, ranging from BBW, to Thick, to Slim, to Petite..

From Black, White, Chinese, Hispanic, Candy Stripe.

From Old, Young, Cute, Butterface.

I'm covering all angles on this thread...but one thing all of these women will have in common.

Big BREASTES :p:p:p:p:p

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The first thing I do when I go to Walmart, is sweep the front of the store where the checkout lines are.

Because I do not want to miss any woman who is on her way out the door.

The lady you see here is an example of that (keyword: example).

I will usually follow her out to the parking lot and make the approach there.

Attachments

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She looks as if she is with someone. I will follow her from a distance to see if there is any separation between her, and her acquaintance.

Sometimes, the woman will briefly separate from whomever she is with, going down a different aisle.

Then I will strike.

But more often than not, they never separate, which makes for a VERY disappointing feeling, because those are some HEAVY jugs.

Attachments

Last edited:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of a sudden, "files are too large".

Perhaps I can upload more later.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She looks as if she is with someone. I will follow her from a distance to see if there is any separation between her, and her acquaintance.

Sometimes, the woman will briefly separate from whomever she is with, going down a different aisle.

Then I will strike.

But more often than not, they never separate, which makes for a VERY disappointing feeling, because those are some HEAVY jugs.
So you would approach her? If you see a woman like that you approach her?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be joking, op!
Nah bruh.

If I ever should see a pic of a woman you are attracted to and her titties aint like those in the pics on this thread, I will tell you the same thing..

"You must be joking!".

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about a woman's a$$? Suppose they are gigantic, is that also a turn-on too?

Last edited:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I wonder what some of you guys' mothers look like.

Because if your fathers had the same standards (attraction towards women) that most of you guys claim you have, then most of you mf'ers on here wouldn't have ever been born. :lol:

I will gladly chose any of those women, over any Kim Kardashian, small breasted, Americans-Next-Top-Model lookin chicks you guys may like.

I am a breast connoisseur, if she ain't got huge titties relative to her frame, she is invisible.

Point blank, period.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about a woman's a$$? Suppose they are gigantic, is that also a turn-on too?
I was never an a$$ man.

This is how I rate women..

1. Breasts: Big, relative to body frame.

2. Face: Cute, beautiful

If she is a BBW, a cute face cannot save her if she has small breasts.

But if she is slim or petite with a cute face, I am willing to compromise if her chest is small.

3. Personality: If I have to catch myself from simping because she is soooo cool as a person, then her personality is A-1.

4. Height: Hardly ever happens. But the taller, the better. A woman 5'10 or above is sooo sexy to me.

A$$ doesn't make the charts and is not even a consideration.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah bruh.

If I ever should see a pic of a woman you are attracted to and her titties aint like those in the pics on this thread, I will tell you the same thing..

"You must be joking!".
Fair enough.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean "was" right? Since you're married? All your posts read in the present tense which is weird.
It is weird to you because you fail to understand that, what a man finds attractive in a woman transcends his relationship status.

Not accusing you of anything OP but given the fact you're married, none of this passes the smell test imo.

You post like you're single! Out on the prowl at Walmart.

No judgment if you are, but since you claim be married, it's a bit confusing imo.

I wonder how wifey would feel if she were here reading all this (all your threads) written in the present tense?
I am speaking in terms of what I would do, and have done..

Not what I am doing.

Do you have an open marriage?
No, I despise open marriages.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no need to post pics, I already knew you approach trashy women (nothing wrong with that)