"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Types of Snatches - Your Experience

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
You guys ever recognize or think about different vags that you see? I do. Going to start the discussion with some questions with my answers. This may sound funny but it's actually a topic I think about seriously and have wondered about the vag type vs. the personality:


Which one do you see most often?:
LL's answer: #6

Which one is your most favorite?:

LL's answer: #14

Do you think there is any correlation between the type she has, and her personality?:

LL's answer: Yes. The ones with the lips out tend to be more feminine, while the ones with innie lips tend to be more dominant and try to be more like a man. There is the premise that the more guys she bangs the uglier the vag gets, and maybe that the lips come out (Arby's sandwich). I have joked about that, just in a post yesterday in fact, but the real truth is I think it has more to do with her estrogen levels. More estrogen = more chance she will have the puffier inner lips that come out.
vag.png
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You guys ever recognize or think about different vags that you see? I do. Going to start the discussion with some questions with my answers. This may sound funny but it's actually a topic I think about seriously and have wondered about the vag type vs. the personality:


Which one do you see most often?:
LL's answer: #6

Which one is your most favorite?:
LL's answer: #14

Do you think there is any correlation between the type she has, and her personality?:
LL's answer: Yes. The ones with the lips out tend to be more feminine, while the ones with innie lips tend to be more dominant and try to be more like a man. There is the premise that the more guys she bangs the uglier the vag gets, and maybe that the lips come out (Arby's sandwich). I have joked about that, just in a post yesterday in fact, but the real truth is I think it has more to do with her estrogen levels. More estrogen = more chance she will have the puffier inner lips that come out.
View attachment 2649
There are different entry ways. Different internals. Different textures. Different sizes.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
So inny lips that arent puffy act more like a man?
That’s been my observation, yes. Before I posted this thread I did a lot of thinking about it and for me it’s been true. I couldn’t tell you the eye color of the women I have slept with, and some not even the hair color, but I can remember what kind of vag every single one had. And if they had hair or were shaved.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
That’s been my observation, yes. Before I posted this thread I did a lot of thinking about it and for me it’s been true. I couldn’t tell you the eye color of the women I have slept with, and some not even the hair color, but I can remember what kind of vag every single one had. And if they had hair or were shaved.
How do you manage a inny lip woman? Is there some actions you have to shut off completely?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
How do you manage a inny lip woman? Is there some actions you have to shut off completely?
Are you talking dealing with her personality or sexuality?
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Sexually I have found the outies are harder to get off during intercourse and require extra oral and 4 play to get them to an O. That may be coincidence or the way I fit in them or who knows.

Personally wise, I struggled a lot with this in my younger years. I used to let all these women walk all over me and I just went with it and submitted. Now, what I do is prove to them that I do what I say and I make good decisions. I prove to them That when I say something I am right Far more than I am wrong. It takes a while but eventually they start realizing that no matter how dominant and independent they think they are, I am more so, so then they lay off the masculine stuff and become a little more submissive. It’s not easy with a woman like this. So many of them want to be men and show the world that they can be. I’m not saying the outies Don’t do this to. But they tend to not be as difficult and are more likely to take a more submissive role from the start when you first get together.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Bugger. Can't really collect more data nowadays. Practically wifed up. Going to be interested to follow this thread.
I’m hoping the thread takes off and people really think about it and give honest answers. I would really like to figure out if my analysis is true, or just coincidence. And it’s not like I can discuss this subject anywhere else. My buddies in real life are either too embarrassed or they haven’t slept with enough women to have any clue. I’ve got married buddies in their mid-40s who have only slept with two or three women.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I’m hoping the thread takes off and people really think about it and give honest answers. I would really like to figure out if my analysis is true, or just coincidence. And it’s not like I can discuss this subject anywhere else. My buddies in real life are either too embarrassed or they haven’t slept with enough women to have any clue. I’ve got married buddies in their mid-40s who have only slept with two or three women.
And those idiots think your abusing women probably.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ERB

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Vaginas are kinda a deal breaker for me tbh.

I'm turned off by ugly hairy vags and it would remain in my subconscious when I look at her even if she's outwardly gorgeous.

My desire would nose dive and she will ultimately be dismissed.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
Where did you get that chart? Lol

I'm turned off by ugly hairy vags and it would remain in my subconscious when I look at her even if she's outwardly gorgeous.
Just reminds me of the 70s :)
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I'll have the #5, please.

The ones that are completely interior remind me too much of a child, which creeps me out.

I must admit I've never thought about the correlation between type and personality. Interesting subject, though I've nothing useful to add.

Now where's my #5?
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Where did you get that chart? Lol


Just reminds me of the 70s :)
I really don’t remember where I originally found it other then it was On a page where women would say “My vag is a #5 do guys like that kind ? “ lmao

I'll have the #5, please.

The ones that are completely interior remind me too much of a child, which creeps me out.

I must admit I've never thought about the correlation between type and personality. Interesting subject, though I've nothing useful to add.

Now where's my #5?
Funny you think the interior ones remind you of a child, I think the shaved ones do. Gimme the 70s bush baby. I was with my ex-wife for 12 years. She always had a bush. After our divorce in 2004 and I started hitting the market again it was a culture shock to me that hair was a thing of the past on most women. Eventually I grew to get used to it because if I wanted to get laid I really didn’t have a choice.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Do you think there could be any such correlation between penis type and personality too?
I have heard a theory they intelligent people tend to have smaller ones while non intelligent people have bigger ones. But I haven’t put any thought or analysis into it past the theory.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Funny you think the interior ones remind you of a child, I think the shaved ones do. Gimme the 70s bush baby. I was with my ex-wife for 12 years. She always had a bush. After our divorce in 2004 and I started hitting the market again it was a culture shock to me that hair was a thing of the past on most women. Eventually I grew to get used to it because if I wanted to get laid I really didn’t have a choice.
Oh, I'll take the bush any day of the week, but nicely trimmed. No need to meet face-to-face with Larry Fine from the Three Stooges down there.
 

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
Funny you think the interior ones remind you of a child, I think the shaved ones do. Gimme the 70s bush baby. I was with my ex-wife for 12 years. She always had a bush. After our divorce in 2004 and I started hitting the market again it was a culture shock to me that hair was a thing of the past on most women. Eventually I grew to get used to it because if I wanted to get laid I really didn’t have a choice.
[/QUOTE]

I'm a fan of 70s bush too. Esp. when banging good and things are all wet down there, her wet bush feels so good against me on every plunge.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I have heard a theory they intelligent people tend to have smaller ones while non intelligent people have bigger ones. But I haven’t put any thought or analysis into it past the theory.
This was the thought in ancient Greece, it was seen as ideal to have a small penis. It apparently represented intelligence, self-control and prudence.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top