Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Types of guys who arent getting chicks

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Guys who have small social circles (ages 21+ )
after reading this site and countless
hours of research on the internet on how to get women, they now feel confident about themselves and know how to act around women. They're in better shape, more better looking now compared to what they looked like were H.S.
They spend a lot of time either working or getting their degree. BUT has a very small social circle of 3-4 afc friends and thats about it

2. Guys who have medium size to large social circles (ages 18+)
They have social circles but they are totally nice guys around women. They let women walk all over them which makes them look like a wuss. They have tons of friends. Their probably in their college years. He would be your average to above average looking Joe.

3. Guys who have no social circles at all (ages 21+) - This type of person never had friends in High School or College. Always been a social outkast which means NO social skills. Very hard for this guy to make friends now since he lacks social skills. Prolly out of shape now cause all he does is play games on the computer and surf the net all day hoping some miracle would happen...He's scared of women and thinks all women should be treated like queens

4. anymore i missed?

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
uhm... it's kinda counter productive to discuss them, WTF is the point... focus on the guys who are getting the results.

And you quoted examples of guys who have no social circles as well as guys who have large social circles who aren't getting the girls... what does that tell you? Maybe game is not about freaking social circles, although they do matter.

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I fail to see the point of this thread.

We all know the guys who don't get women. I can pick them from a mile away.

Next time, as D_M said, focus on the guys who DO get girls, but still, social circles mean **** all when you're like me and just go solo when getting numbers. You don't need "homies" around you to score.

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA!

I'm a female and your theory about guy #3 makes me laugh. Actually, I've dated many gorgeous men, model material who confessed to me that they were "outcasts" in high school, so your theory is not entirely valid.

LOL @ playing computer games all day hoping some miracle would happen :crackup:

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post a thread on what type of guys are getting chicks - no point to this one.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Which one of those guys are you noob? $100 says you're one of them, or you wouldn't have bothered posting it.