Type of Women You have the Highest Success Rate Meeting

King of Action

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most DJs don’t care what “type” of women they are attracted to. I can totally relate to and get that. Anyhow, I want to share the type of women I’m attracted to and have a very very high success rate with since learning about SoSuave back in 2001.

These women are subtle, soft-spoken and not too involved with the in-crowd. Some are born-again-christian or they may hardly use profanity. When they flirt or give me hints, they definitely look for me to take the lead like an old-school type of women (like most women, I know). When you DJ them and break their female wall/shield or ignite their attraction and f0ck them, be ready for what I call their AFTER CHARM.

The AFTER CHARM is not the beginning stage with you b/c DJing these type of ladies they already have traits built within their pure personality. I meet them quite often and these women are similar but not the same. Another way to describe them is they have this genuine feminine quality. It’s like they have a gentle and natural charm without trying to be flashy or loud mouthed. Emotionally, it’s like they’re very balanced. For instance will want to spoil you and open their purse and start buying stuff for you. Normally, they're not drinkers so much and definitely not smokers (even though I do both, yes both). In their younger years they hit the bar/club scene or tried to change the thug/bad boys. When they reach their late 20s or reach their 30s or 40s you will most likely or never meet them in a bar/club scene.

The AFTER CHARM is when you get in their circle, they naturally pull you in real nice, easy and gently. Yes, a very EXPERIENCED DJ will step in thinking “all I want to do is wet my feet” for a little while with this chick. Yeah, OK….But all of a sudden six months or two years went by and a fellow DJ sitting there thinking, how did I get in this situation so deep? WTF! See because these type of women are sweet as gold and give you the shirt off their back. When you show some type of frustration toward them, they’ll see as they’re fault and try to make it up to you.

Personally, they’ll blow away the stuck up or arrogant women when it comes to personality traits. If you see them as a 9 or 10, they don’t flaunt their beauty or attractiveness, instead, they carry themselves like a 6 or 7 type of female. Better yet, they don't fake charm or act with some bogus skill sets either. Because these women are naturally/organically pleasant.

I know I’m NOT supposed to say this, but I’m going to anyway. These type of women I’m referring to are like marriage material type of women. It’s like they’re built to last and my success rate with these type women is very very high for some reason. Beware, because if they know they can get away with it, they will use the power to pvssy whip you too. She’ll be thinking she’s SECRETLY pvssy whipping you and the average DJ will go along with it. What she’s really doing is trying to suck all your energy away from her competition (she’s a women) LOL!. If you do find yourself in this situation and pushing back from the overload of sex she’s giving you, they’ll understand if you say it to them the right way about slowing it down or without trying to hurt her feeling about it. Be ready for multiple conversations but stand your ground without being obnoxious or degrading to her. They go out of their little way to make you happy or some will try whatever means possible.

A successful DJ will most likely say I’m describing the average female but I’m not. Hence pose my question, I want to hear other DJs describe the type of women they succeed mostly with. Better yet, what type of women you seem to mostly successfully hook up with the most?

Last edited:

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, it's the tall one's, they see I[m taller than they are, and they go weak. But, I'm with a 5' filipina.... go figure....

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the cerebral types. My ex was genius smart.

The girl I'm currently dating is fun but no brain surgeon. I had been dating five girls but let the number drop to one because of all of the time dating takes.

I f uck her twice a week and I'm good. If things don't work out I'll just go find a few more.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the cerebral types. My ex was genius smart.

The girl I'm currently dating is fun but no brain surgeon. I had been dating five girls but let the number drop to one because of all of the time dating takes.

I f uck her twice a week and I'm good. If things don't work out I'll just go find a few more.
Smart ones fire me up too. Good for your brains.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like my highest interest are the women in their 30's and early 40's. I am pretty average looks wise, but take care of myself and dress well. I think they think I am 28 or 29, so it may be a "younger guy" thing. I need to work on my game to attract more women in their 20's.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White liberlish but serious women who have a fondness for horse racing

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
All I go for is milfs and older women. I f**k up more with younger chicks than older ones. But I do often use the one strike rule for new ones, especially online.

Working in the Atlanta airport, I don't meet too many available women. Most have husbands or boyfriends. I won't just be friends.

jdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey OP,

You have to trust your gut on those ones. Assuming that you have been with this chick for more than 6 months - does her behavior fluctuate? Has she told you about her parents? Is she an only child?

The reason I ask is because I truly believe that women change over the course of time, just like myself. If she makes you feel good, the only risk is putting your best effort in the relationship - trust that she is faithful and for you to do the same. It should be standard, but sometimes they don't....that's where you live and experience the hardships of life. SoSuave will be there for you if that happens, put everything on the line and hope it never gets tarnished.

King of Action

Don Juan
Reaction score
All I go for is milfs and older women. I f**k up more with younger chicks than older ones. But I do often use the one strike rule for new ones, especially online.

Working in the Atlanta airport, I don't meet too many available women. Most have husbands or boyfriends. I won't just be friends.

I'm with you on this as far as MILFS and older women b/c they seem to step up to plate, too. MILFS and older women seem much easier to rotate with or spin plates with. Yep! Good point.