“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Two things i'll do in 2024. I'll avoid victim mode and I'll be calm

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,136
Reaction score
892
Age
52
Things are never perfect, but they are pretty good.

I get frustrated with friends and my wife at times, even so i know its much better to stay calm and do my own thing when others disappoint me.

So to make this more actionable.. I will post mostly positive and constructive content even when i face challenges. This will allow me to avoid victim mode

As far as being calm, i get upset sometimes as it's easy to do, i quickly try to reframe. I am practicing being calmer even as we speak.

I gave up heavy caffeine in the form of coffee and carbonated sodas to close out 2023. This will help me be calmer. I've already been doing good on exercise which curbs my anxiety.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top