“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Two paths to choose from

ASav

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Queens, NY
Either YOU decide what you want out of you life

or

It gets decided for you.

As has been said "time stands still for no man"

If you see something you want, waste no time in going after it. We don't always get what we want but its better to know than to wonder.

If you see a female you find attractive you have two choices: 1) Talk to her 2) Don't talk to her. Choose #1 (the red pill) and you have decided what you want from life. Choose #2 (the blue pill) and you have decided to blind yourself from your desires. Then go home to wonder about her, the conclusion has been decided for you.

Please no flames, I hope this helps. The idea was much more groundbreaking for me when I thought of it last night :D

Step up to the plate. You'll never get a hit sitting on the bench.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top