“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

two on one

coolness

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
hi, I've been hitting on a pair of cute chicks who are best friends, both of them like me, one of them invited me to her birthday party, and the other is going to be there, too. I want both of them, how can I talk them into a threesome?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Ask both of them out, at the same time... good question...

See that episode of Seinfield?
 

coolness

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
no, i haven't seen the episode. the party is tuesday. maybe it's easier then I think, they are definitly not shy, some conversation, ****y&funny, neghits, that may be enough. I'll show up late, heat them up, bring up the topic and asume the sale. "You have never done that?...bla... You're not that experienced, are you? ...bla...Well, do you prefer the kitchen or the bedroom?". Think that's gonna work?
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
I don't know how well you know these two, but I wouldn't bring up a 3 some right away. But, you may know best.

i would just ask, "Do you and #2 want to go out with me saturday night?" Yeah, both of you... And if your good, you 2 might get lucky...

They can only say no...
 
Top