Two of the most important rules in game

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an excerpt from one of David X's books, whom is imo the best dating guru out there because he's as pure as a natural as they come.

I'm giving you two rules. Not two-hundred. TWO. 1) Who cares what she thinks, 2) and you are the most important person in the relationship. And at first, they sound like two very stupid rules. But every time you hear them, they start to make more and more sense to you. If you don't care what she thinks, then your fears are gone. And if you truly believe that you are the most important person in the relationship, then you start to take responsibility for your own life. It forces you to be strong, decisive, honest and congruent. What you decide is up to you. I'm not telling you to be me, I'm telling you to be you.

You're not being rude to her by not caring what she says. There's a façade of nonsense that people put out, and you don't know if they're playing games or ****ing with you. These two rules are your shield from all that ****. These rules really have a way of cutting through all the crap.
This EASILY beats out any of that self hypnosis, paragraphs and paragraphs of the BS advise that other dating gurus offer, memorizing canned lines, etc. After endorsing these rules into my personality, things have been so much easier. His book is also filled with the best advice that seduction has to offer, I highly recommend it.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldnt agree more...i always tell people to BE THEIR OWN MAN, and stop letting outside factors (peoples opinions, reactions, thoughts, obstacles, anything), affect who you are, what you say, and what you do.

keepitirie

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm. i think these are no brainers.. its what is emphasized in every post. just in different ways.