"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Two of my female cousins have openly expressed attraction to me, thoughts on attraction...

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
I'd smash because im just a naughty boy.
But the above is complete horse shyt and in IMO who harbors these thoughts has a whole completely diff set of issues besides women.
yeah I probably would too if drunk and opportunity arose. main concern would be about it getting out to rest of family, could turn things weird or nasty. depends how much you value family relationship to a degree I guess.
 

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Messages
59
Reaction score
25
Age
23
It is still incest no matter how you twist and turn it.
And yep it is disgusting. You don't f'uck your family members.
yeah I probably would too if drunk and opportunity arose. main concern would be about it getting out to rest of family, could turn things weird or nasty. depends how much you value family relationship to a degree I guess.
"if drunk" you'd just be using drink to disguise how ****ed you are in the head
 
  • Haha
Reactions: B80

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
Guys are wasting their time and energy learning "game".... "game" is total horsesh/t...... spend your time physiquemaxxing and maxxing out your facial aesthetics..
Wrong
You're using social circle game which makes you believe your aesthetics is some holy divine chick magnet.
I guarantee you all of your interactions would be completely different if these women weren't in your social circle.

Social Circle game is barely game at all since your reputation has already been vetted.
Pu$$y just falls in your lap.

I remember when some of my friend's sisters were into me when I was in high school, and yet I've barely said a word to them.
 
Last edited:
Top