Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two neg hit examples

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...that I used last weekend:

- HB-Waitress/Shooter Girl

She asks if you want something to drink.

You ask is this for business or pleasure

If she says pleasure you're in... Get free drink and you might get the girl too, no neg needed :D

If she says for business you:
Let me offer you some business advice then, go up to a group of guys that think you are sexy, act all nice and flirty and I'm sure you'll be able to sell your $h!t

Her: Oh so you don't think I'm sexy (girl I did this too said that )

ME: That's irrelevant, I know better than go for golddiggers

She either laughs, or goes to prove you how she's of all things... A NICE GIRL :rolleyes:

Anyways go for a little rapport and do the number close unless you fvcked it up somewhere. This girl gave me her digits but I won't call her.

- HB-PERFECT 10
Go up to her and compliment her plastic surgeon...
This could go either way (she can get offended or find it hilarious) but you're guaranteed funny story :p

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
Okay if nobody is going to explain to this lamer just how lame his post is then i will.

Trying to build rapport with a girl initially with a one liner is incredibly lame.

These clever one liners are only good after you get to know the girl fairly well. If u say it immediately there is a good chance you will be too upfront and cause her to draw away.

Stop with the lame clever smart ass remarks and just be real with a girl.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HappyHobo
These clever one liners are only good after you get to know the girl fairly well. If u say it immediately there is a good chance you will be too upfront and cause her to draw away.

Stop with the lame clever smart ass remarks and just be real with a girl.
Ok there Don Juan...
But how exacly would you get a girl over to you and 'be real' if her job is to walk around club selling drinks, therefore the more time she spends with you, the less money she makes. Besides the title of the post says examples not techniques.

Anyway you think I'm fronting here?

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
Im not getting technical with you just pointing out how lame your approach is so dont get technical with me.

Be real basically means dont be fake if u can't figure it out. Fake guys try to impress the ladies with this and that and more lame sh-t.

Real guys dont need to; just a good casual conversation and an invitation to go out on a date would do.

There isn't really a 'picking her up.' You do that with *****s on the side of the street not real women. (literally)

The game is not ... say one thing real smooth and clever and she'll be eating out of your hands. She has to sense that you are real in the way you are.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HappyHobo

Real guys dont need to; just a good casual conversation and an invitation to go out on a date would do.
You don't go clubbing to often... do ya? This example was about hot shooter girls that work in every club . Now you go and do your causal conversation bit and talk about godam' weather so she can see how real you are and we'll see how far you get.

I dunno about you, but when I'm funny... I'm not being fake.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow

Awfull material to use. This is what you shouldnt do.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Marko
ME: That's irrelevant, I know better than go for golddiggers
Clever, but most girls would miss the humor in this. Try replacing that with 'i know better than go for girls who are after my money' so that she sees you're just making fun of her job, not calling her a golddigger.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shed have to be retarded to not know what a gold digger is...

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel that much of that will come off as somewhat of an "a$$hole" type thing...the "go find guys that think ur sexy" sounds like a blow off...the gold digger comment sounds like your baggin on her and not jokin..itd be hard to pull that kind of stuff off...for most of us..it may have worked for you...but from what i can tell...it sure as hell wouldnt work for me...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MidwestFreek
i feel that much of that will come off as somewhat of an "a$$hole" type thing...the "go find guys that think ur sexy" sounds like a blow off...the gold digger comment sounds like your baggin on her and not jokin..itd be hard to pull that kind of stuff off...for most of us..it may have worked for you...but from what i can tell...it sure as hell wouldnt work for me...
It's not an everyday kinda comment... ur 15 and I'm guessing your government doesn't allow you to go into clubs yet. However these chicks work the sharks, so to say, they talk to every guy in the club to get $$$, mind you they get paid really good of the tips from AFCs.
Therefore if a girl is on pedstal you gotta knock her to ground level before you can begin anything.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is possibly the worst stuff I've seen passed off as advice since I've been here.

Back to the cage for you...