Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

two lifting routine questions

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I want to change up my routine. It seems like going every other day to lift is working wonders and I want to keep it that way. But my shoulders and chest are the biggest looking muscles on me so I want to get my legs and arms up to par, and strengthen my back also. Taking priority over my shoulders and chest.
I know squats are the best leg execise, but would you guys rank as second and third most effective?
In order to really develop my arms should I hit tri's and bi's on the same day?
and finally what are your guys money execises for the back?

later

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJintheworks
I know squats are the best leg execise, but would you guys rank as second and third most effective?
Squats, Stiff-legged deadlifts, Good mornings.

Originally posted by DJintheworks
In order to really develop my arms should I hit tri's and bi's on the same day?
and finally what are your guys money execises for the back?
Arms are gay.

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: two lifting routine questions

Arms are gay. [/B]

oh, I'm lucky somebody pointed that out for me.

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want wings and a cut look then swim butter-fly and do pull-ups. added bonus: you won't slip a disk on the free-weights

w&d -- my coach used to say, "curls are for girls" but cut triceps rock

A1

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I fvcked up my back doing deadlifts for the first time yesterday. Man I hope its just soreness cause my back hurts like hell!

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably ****ed up your back because you did them wrong. ALMOST all people including myself do deadlifts wrong in the beginning or because someone does not tell them the absolute essential secret.

No matter what you do, DO not LOOK down during a dead lift. You absolute must look forward and keep your head up the entire time. If you look down, your back will round and arch and it will damage your spine. This is the most common cause of spinal injury/neck injury on the deadlift. Be careful. Good luck recovering =)

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
like I said, stick to swimming and pullups, you got better things to do than nurse a hernia or slipped disk or worse. how many chicks are you gonna mack on in a full body caste?