“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

two kids want to jump me

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
haha alright, so me and this girl are good friends, she went out with this one guy, then she dumped him. he's jealous of me cuz i with her more than he was. i dont give a **** what he thinks, then his friend doesnt like me either ( no ****in clue why) but now they both want to jump me. haha and they are two years younger than me, not to mention one of them is a friggin twig, and the other is just a ****y peice of ****. i actually want them to jump me, cuz i know i can take them, its funny to me. and all my friends hate them too so by any chance they get the upper hand i got like 10 guys that will jump in. but i doubt they will do it. meh, got any pointers for fighting 2 on 1?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
go for the eyes...but im curious, why do you need pointers if you know you can take them?
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
cuz really, im not a fighter, but im bigger than both of them, so like any moves or something like should i go for one at a time or just clothesline them both
 

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
dont try to clothesline two people...it only works in the movies...my advice is to either hit the little guy really hard in the face/stomach or nuts so he will be out of the fight till youve got time to worry about him...or take the big guy down fast and ignore puny hits by the pansy...or you could always even it up and get a friend to help you...
 

naluholo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
Summerdale, AL, USA
Having a size advantage doesn't necessarily mean you'll win a fight; fighting better than the other guy, or the other guys in this case, wins a fight.

If I were you I wouldn't fight - not because you said you're "not a fighter," but because you'll look stupid. 9 times out of 10 at school I'll hear "did you see that fight?" from some girl, and I'll say "no, who was fighting." They say "I don't know, a couple of losers." Anyways, good luck.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Wonderful thread about girls. Let them beat you up to knock some sense into you.
 

kilgoretrout

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
San Francisco
upper cuts, baby. Hoo-AH!
 

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
ny
grab a chair or garbage can and hit em with it. It's fair, cause it's 2v1. have fun
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
WHIP OUT YOUR **** AND PISS ON THEM

im not kidding
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Go for the bollocks.
or the knees, man that ****ing hurts.
if you want to kill them, punch them in the throat.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
when you knock one down, go str8 to the next one, if you get to preoccupied with one than the other will sucker punch you. I saw the skater Mike Valley take on 3-4 valley dudes on *****, try d/l that
 

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
when you knock one down, go str8 to the next one, if you get to preoccupied with one than the other will sucker punch you. I saw the skater Mike Valley take on 3-4 valley dudes on *****, try d/l that
And Mike was a UFC fighter too. :) Try that.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
Depending on the situation, what i would do is probally knock the breath outta the big dude, then punch the crap outta the little crap, but make sure to keep an eye out for the big dude while you knock the crap outta him.

Make sure to watch your happy sack, i bet that they'll go for it.
:( .


grab a chair or garbage can and hit em with it. It's fair, cause it's 2v1. have fun
That works too! :D But you wont be seen as much of a fighter by everybody else at school though :rolleyes:
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
you worthless slut! Why the hell are you posting this bullsh*t when you know you can take them on? What a f*cking fairy.
 

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Why don't you be like drixsa and suck their hard ****? Just dress up like a drag queen, it'll do fine. Plus nobody gets hurt.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top