Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two hispanic chicks, one night.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
I've never really done a report before but I feel this was one that was worthy of talking about

Started out yesterday pretty unproductive and quite lazy. No plans as I don't usually do much on weekdays.. But, come evening time, I check my email and realize I had some work I needed to completed by today. I'm surprised-- quickly go and make a strong coffee because I can't focus for sh!t .. Start on the work, which I know would usually take me a good couple of hours if not more. Get a text from this averageish slut I had been talking to a while back who I had made out with but never got a chance to do anything more. I try my best not to get distracted. I get some of my work done, decide to take a break to watch some football, girl keeps texting me. Instantly, I got the vibe..

I know I got work to get done, but now I use this chick as an incentive.. I don't finish the football game and go back to my work, downing another coffee. knock it out. I look at my phone, naked pics.. I'm in. My focus is now on point, I finish the work and I'm game.

Meet up with the chick, she's looking a lot cuter than I remember.. I remembered her body to be pretty average.. but as soon as she started undressing, I couldn't help but tell how her perfect her body was and how smooth and soft her skin was.. I think the coffee had me extra focused mentally because i really went all in with the foreplay.. took it nice and slow and really admired her body throughout.. she decides to give me head.. good move, but suddenly her attractive qualities drop a bit but she was going out her way to maintain eye contact.. didnt make a difference to me in the moment, I get bored of the head, eat her ass and puss a bit, smash doggy, and bust quickly.. Didnt think or care about sticking around or going a second round.. This girl has cute looks i wouldn't have minded hanging out with her rather tahn just a quick bust and go but all that faded after post nut clarity.

I'm pretty wired off the coffee, and an Adderall (was hesitant to include this detail earlier, but im prescribed them) so I'm looking for something else to do.. I try calling my bud to shoot the **** about how i banged "that one chick". didnt pick up. I end up getting invited to a kickback (not quite a party, but plenty of booze, and weed).. the girls looked lame, extra stoned. couple dudes.. i talk to a few people,. some more girls come in, i decide to stay. instantly see this girl who i instantly feel i want to smash or at least talk to and get some info. she eyes me, looks away quickly, instantly i know im in .. but not enough to make a move. i pull out the bottle i brought and ask who wants shots? .. barely a few people seem down. to be fair, i just got into the place 30 minutes prior and only know 2 people there. i basically egg everyone on to take shots.. except her. i come back to her minutes later "oh did u get some?" shes like "nooo ud idnt give me any" from her demeanor and the way she was talking, i got the hoe vibe. i tell her to open her mouth since theres no shot glasses, i give her a swig, tell her wow thats it? that was barely a shot. give her another one. go on and do my thing , trying to be the one to get people "lit".. next thing u know the 5th is almost empty. i ask her if she smokes, i don thave a cig but she did, we go out and smoke. im tipsy and lit off adderall and caffeine. she seems pretty loose too. we smoke a cigarette, i jus go in for it and make ot. i dont remember any of what i said besides something about ****ing her before i go

she disappears for a bit im thinking she left. couple minutes later she's back, i don't see any rooms that we can just go in and lock that were vacant.. i take her up the stairs of this building.. go all the way to the top, i really want to **** her right there. but i cant. i make out with her.. take her all the way downstairs to the back, end up in a laundry room in the basement, bang her against a table almost standing missionary but holding one leg up. the position is too good id ont do anythign fancy.. i bust all over her leg .. kiss her a bit more and put on my clothes.. i wanted to go back up (still wired) but decided to just leave.. i almost forget to get her contact.. make sure i do and walk out

I reflect on my night telling myself some pseudo **** about how adderall is probably good for me (i used to not take it for a long time because it just made me feel like crap at the end of th eweek ) because it puts me in amore focused state where im more calm. i reflect on how being focused and calm probably makes me more receptive to girls hitting me up as well as how much easier it is for me to interact with strangers (which i knew to an extent but didnt like to do once again, because it gives me a bad hangover when i mix it with alcohol) ..

i go home, struggle to sleep, hit first girl back up, smash again, feeling like she looks different every time i see her even though it was only the 3rd encounter ive had with her.. finally end up sleeping around 4-5 am.. wake up surprised that i dont feel as ****ty as i usually do after such a night. reflect on girl i met at the kickback/party as i had no idea id be smashing a girl like her.. (she just gave off that bratty , stuck up slut vibe that I was used to at some "cool kid" parties in the past)

while i felt great this morning im a little loopy right now. my friend and I usually talk about the use of substances in our game and nightlife in general. Adderall definitely helps in some ways, but with alcohol its likely to give u a worse hangover. if ur working the next day, i wouldnt recommend it. i prefer it over blow though because blow does not make me feel good, just more focused. but to be fair i dont condone the use of drugs when it comes to game. I believe it can become a crutch.. and u dont need that because the moment ur sober again or just drinking, you're not the same. however, once every few months, its nice to have a little extra fun. however, its importan to ntoe that i am prescribed Adderall so it does not get me "high", rather gets me more focused and actionable, with slight mood elevation