“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Two Guys...One Girl...

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
Alright, hear me out real quick. I'll try to be concise.

I just met this girl the other night at a get-together that me and my friends do every weekend. She gave me her number and screen name after about fifteen minutes if conversation, then I had to leave.

Since then, I've been talking to her online, teasing her, calling her on stuff, C&F, and even the "Hey, you're going to have to work a little harder. I'm not that easy." thing. So far it's working well and she's into me, as far as I can tell. (She doesn't want to be "just friends".)

Here comes the problem. Seems like she'd already agreed to start "dating" (not exclusively) one of the other guys that hangs around at these weekend things. Now, he's pretty much an AFC in every sense of the acronym, but he's also kind of my friend. Depending on how this goes, he or I might end up pissed off at the other.

Now, I know..."Bros before hoes."...but waiting around and not going after the girls I'm interested in has left me a pathetic AFC ever since I was old enough to start liking girls, and I'm sick of it. What do you think I should do?

P.S. I probably won't be able to see her until next week, and they might be going somewhere this weekend. Hurt my chances, even though he's an AFC, or does it just help me by getting him out of her system faster?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Okay, first of all, don't talk to her so much on IM. Trust me on this, going online and talking to her for no more than 10 or 15 minutes a day on IM will make her look for excuses to want to see you, especially if you guys used to talk a lot on IM. Since I stopped talking to a girl on IM, she's called me once to hang out and dropped by my house unexpectedly.

And then, if you want, talk to your friend about this. It sounds like she's more or less agreed to date both of you, so why should he get preference? I say you date her for a while. If either of you develop strong feelings for her, then the honorable thing to do would be for the one without the strong feelings to step down.

If both of you develop strong feelings, then work it out man to man.
 

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
I don't talk to her too much on IM. And I always end the conversations. I've only known her for a little while, but it's pretty much been half and half of who IMs who.

As for strong feelings, we'll wait and see. At this point I just want to get to know her a little better. So, yeah.
 

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
Update

Man, this is some funny ****.

My "friend" tried to tell me to "back off of his girl" this morning. He started poking me in the chest and trying to get me to start a fight, so I just straight up laughed at him. (Fighting on school grounds can get me expelled.)

I'm talking to this girl tonight and getting through all the bull****. I've got better things to do than deal with her crap. She's not that important to me. If she wants to tell me that she doesn't like him, then say the same to this guy and try to play us off of each other, I'm just going to tell her to call me when she comes to her senses and MAYBE I'll think about seeing her sometime.

Any comments? Funny **** I can do to either one of these kids?
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
gd call, possibly he man ***** slap your mate, he sounds like a dangerously stupid AFC.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top