Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two dirty awesome tips for you!

Desire

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can play around with these tips an have some fun:

Tip 1.

Buy two stress balls like these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-76-Baseba...146?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19fbab789a

Hide them in you pockets and ask ladies if they want to touch your balls. At work I ask women if they want to squeeze my balls. Watch womens reaction when you take out your stress balls hehe.

Tip 2

Buy a cheap stethoscope like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Classic...21?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item3a8f6322c5

When you go to clubs etc. bring it with you and have it around your neck. I had a lot of fun at clubs listening to womens breasts, niples, forehead etc. I even used it to listen to their ass and vulva. They think its hillarious and almost stand in line when you start using it. These two tips is a great way to get in to contact with women and have some fun.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The stress ball thing could get you into some "sexual harassment" trouble if you're not careful.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these are too corny for 2015 ....

10 years ago u may have gotten away with it ......nowadays if i pulled a stethocsope out in a club i would get some very funny looks

Reaction score
Maybe thats the point. I mean if someone has a heart attack just say your a doctor (why else would you have a stethascope?) and perform normal cpr until a ambulance arrives then just steal his woman (considering shes your type).

But seriously that seems fun to do and could possibly bring you alot of attention.... which isnt always a bad thing.

Desire

Don Juan
Reaction score
To stand out you have to be a littlebit corny.

Last edited:

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Desire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, I showed them to my boss today together with other women colleges, my boss is a woman, she almost laughed her ass off and got red in her face :)

logicallefty

Reaction score
Ummm. I am. Not too sure about either of these OP. Dont mean to be negative... Do you have a tip 3 for us? Let's hear that! :up:

Desire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok :) go and buy a finger doll like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kids-Suppli...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item4d2c5cface

Put it on your index finger and hide it in the palm in your other hand. Then go up to the woman you want to show it to and tell her you had a cleaning in your attic and found something very interesting. Build up momentum and open up your thumb and indexfinger a littlebit so the head of the puppy can be pressed up the hole. Then it looks like it's coming out by it self and looking curious in to the world :) Just nod a littlebit with your index finger and it looks very cute, women gonna love it. Then you can let it smell her neck and maybe look into her cleavage or bite her nipples? Kiss her on her lips? Also give it something to drink, maybe let it taste your shot or her drink? Use your fantasy! You can have a lot of fun with this.

Here are some pictures:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...276.1073741827.100002780945497&type=3&theater

Last edited:

Desire

Don Juan
Reaction score
To create some fun at parties I also bought a bluetooth speaker like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/gib-Super-B...t=LH_DefaultDomain_2&var=&hash=item2a406137e4

Connect it to your smartphone and hide the speaker under a chair or a sofa. Full volume and use it with fart app or some other sound apps. Hide it in the kitchen or behind the toilet and full volume with horn blower app. Your gf will **** in her pants or in the toilet :D

logicallefty

Reaction score
Desire said:
To create some fun at parties I also bought a bluetooth speaker like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/gib-Super-B...t=LH_DefaultDomain_2&var=&hash=item2a406137e4

Connect it to your smartphone and hide the speaker under a chair or a sofa. Full volume and use it with fart app or some other sound apps. Hide it in the kitchen or behind the toilet and full volume with horn blower app. Your gf will **** in her pants or in the toilet :D
All right OP, that's much better than the first two! :up: :up: Just make sure you know the woman is into this kind of humor. People either love it or think it's Satan.

I personally am the king of fart humor but I won't use it on people if I am not sure how they will embrace it.

I have a boss at work and she and I have had our differences over the years and some pretty heated differences but we have common ground in toilet humor. When things get heated/stressful between us we both know we can talk about farts and sh|it and all that and break the stress and have a good laugh together.. One time I stuck my remote control electronic fart machine under her chair before a meeting. So once the meeting started another woman who wanted to be in on the fun had the remote and started blasting. Everyone first thought the guy next to her! When she found out what we did she and the whole room of about 15 of us laughed until we all about puked!!!

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
back in my early days when I used some pretty corny canned openers and negs, but I could never have imagined using props like OP is suggesting.

What personally bothers me is, Some guys will believe OP when he says that women think it's "hilarious."
That kind of stuff is great if you can whip it up spontaneously. But taking props with you to force a carefully planned funny situation? Not my cup of tea.

You better add a 3rd tip to the list: how to reply if she asks why the hell you carry those ;)

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This requires massive rapport before you can pull this stunt, especially at the workplace.

1. You need to know first hand that your colleagues are okay with sexual jokes.
2. You need to reestablish yourself as that guy who always pull jokes, and people actually laugh at your jokes.

If you are a nerdy guy and you suddenly pull this off, it will be very creepy and you can probably get fired.

Desire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use my balls every day to train my fingers. Some joint hurt sometime and it's good to use them. My "squirt producers" get very strong.

My boss laughed today and retold some colleges the story of the balls. I told her that I lost them under my locker in my wardrobe, lol. The doctor came in and I showed them to him, and how my fingers was better by using them. I said to them I maybe should buy them in steel instead of the soft ones hehe