Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two different kinds of cultures I have noticed women to be from over the years. (long controversial post warning)

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarah Palin (then Sarah Heath) had sex with Glen Rice in Nov-Dec 1987 and married Todd Palin in August 1988. I think Sarah had sex with Glen Rice while in a relationship with Todd Palin. Todd Palin is a cuck then. There was also reporting that Sarah had sex with Todd's business partner too. He may have also had affairs too. There's a reason they got divorced in 2019.

Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene had multiple affairs prior to her 2022 divorce. Her ex-husband was a cuck.

This isn't a partisan political issue at all. Former Democratic Party Rep. Katie Hill had extramarital sex and her husband was a cuck too. That marriage ended in divorce.
The good ole Cuckservatives lol. Same dudes who sex shame and slut shame like crazy but then have this happen. I call em Wolves In Sheep's Clothing. Way too many of them down south preaching the Bible to the public but then trying to harp on the first vulnerable woman they can find.

I might vote Republican but even I know how sketchy and weird these snakes can be. They will also turn on you in a heartbeat, the definition of fake friends. I swear man, as much as I might hate the SJW types, these sex shaming self-righteous cuckservative types are equally as bad. These are the main types of dudes who will make you feel guilty for running game and not being married by 30.

Ann Coulter has been a bit of an odd woman too. Ann Coulter is 61 and never had children. For a Boomer born in 1961, that's weird. For the Millennials who are late 30s/early 40s today, it's not at all odd to be childless.
Not sure about you but I'd smash bro, she seems like a wild f*ck.

The absolute worst Italian-Americans are from NY-NJ-CT. Boston, Philadelphia, and Chicago Italian-Americans are a little bit better. Outside of metros New York, Boston, Chicago, and Philadelphia, Italian-Americans blend well and are mostly in your Category 1 of Italian-Americans (Regular Americans).
Not too sure about CT but I hold the opinion that no other culture in the world produces more toxic, narcissistic, low quality, sociopathic and overall diabolical women than Italian Americans in the NY and NJ area. Long Island is home to the worst women on this planet, it is not even debatable. In fact, in all of my travels across the country and the world, I have not met worse people in general than those from Long Island.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good ole Cuckservatives lol. Same dudes who sex shame and slut shame like crazy but then have this happen. I call em Wolves In Sheep's Clothing. Way too many of them down south preaching the Bible to the public but then trying to harp on the first vulnerable woman they can find.

I might vote Republican but even I know how sketchy and weird these snakes can be. They will also turn on you in a heartbeat, the definition of fake friends. I swear man, as much as I might hate the SJW types, these sex shaming self-righteous cuckservative types are equally as bad. These are the main types of dudes who will make you feel guilty for running game and not being married by 30.
The biggest cuckservative is Jerry Falwell Jr. Falwell Jr.'s wife Becki was a hotwife and openly having sex with poolboys.

Both conservatives and liberals will make dudes feel scummy for running game and not being married at 30-35. There are limousine liberal social circles where liberal men and liberal women pair off. Those couples/social circles of limousine liberals aren't that friendly to unattached or marginally attached men.

I'm not interested in smashing Ann Coulter at age 61. That's too old.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not too sure about CT but I hold the opinion that no other culture in the world produces more toxic, narcissistic, low quality, sociopathic and overall diabolical women than Italian Americans in the NY and NJ area. Long Island is home to the worst women on this planet, it is not even debatable. In fact, in all of my travels across the country and the world, I have not met worse people in general than those from Long Island.

Pay attention to the news coming out of Arizona today. Voting does not matter whatsoever anymore.

Get used to more Latinas running around in the future.

Jesse, I'm concerned about your health. Ann "Adam's Apple" Coulter is a nasty, female version of Ric Ocasek from The Cars.

Last edited:

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game has no place in Consevative world-view hence the predominance of clean-shaven, glasses/suit-wearing, unattractive old men with no game. They will likely go the way of dinosaurus.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game has no place in Consevative world-view hence the predominance of clean-shaven, glasses/suit-wearing, unattractive old men with no game. They will likely go the way of dinosaurus.
Those clean shaven, suit wearing Boomers only got laid because of the era of their formative years. There are plenty of Boomers who had they been born in the 1980s/early 1990s as Millennials, they would have been incels had they acted the same way.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pay attention to the news coming out of Arizona today. Voting does not matter whatsoever anymore.

Jesse, I'm concerned about your health. Ann "Adam's Apple" Coulter is a nasty, female version of Ric Ocasek from The Cars.

Man I wish I had Jesse's Girl!

jesse's girl.jpg

Where can I find a woman like that?

Attachments

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bro, Ann is the kind of woman you know you would get super freaky with in private even if you do not talk about it in public.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, Ann is the kind of woman you know you would get super freaky with in private even if you do not talk about it in public.
You mean Lisa Ann?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julia Ann isn't bad
Proves my theory about Italians. The whiter they look, the better they usually are and the less stereotypes about Italians apply to them. The more ethnic they look (black hair and olive skin), the crappier they are and the more all bad stereotypes about Italians apply to them. In no other instance is this more true than with Italian women.

If she looks like a white girl, she is usually chill.

If she looks borderline Latina/Middle Eastern, hands down toxic.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proves my theory about Italians. The whiter they look, the better they usually are and the less stereotypes about Italians apply to them. The more ethnic they look (black hair and olive skin), the crappier they are and the more all bad stereotypes about Italians apply to them. In no other instance is this more true than with Italian women.

If she looks like a white girl, she is usually chill.

If she looks borderline Latina/Middle Eastern, hands down toxic.
Agreed and this is pretty apparent in OLD

Edit: I didn't know Julia Ann was Italian, it's alternately says "Italian" and 1/4 Italian," She looks more like a Minnesota farmgirl though. And she doesn't have quite the "look at me" vibe that Lisa Ann does.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed and this is pretty apparent in OLD

Edit: I didn't know Julia Ann was Italian, it's alternately says "Italian" and 1/4 Italian," She looks more like a Minnesota farmgirl though. And she doesn't have quite the "look at me" vibe that Lisa Ann does.
That has been my experience with cool Italian women too. I did not realize they were Italian until well after the fact. Usually, they look white as heck and you just know from their last name they are Italian. Then you have the kind from Jersey and NY that look like inbred Latinas throwing their Italian heritage at everything while they cannot even speak the language.

One of my good friends from Italy told me that the more ethnic looking Italian girls (dark hair and tanned skin) envy the Italian girls that look blonde and white. Apparently, local men love the whiter looking women and opt to go for them. In turn, this makes the more ethnic Kim K looking ones very miserable and envious. That is why as a way of getting even, these girls try to either whiten themselves up as much as possible. It is that old story of how Roman women used to try and dye their hair blonde because men loved the Barbarian women that were brought back as concubines but Roman women went bald as a result :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

This is the one thing I have learned about all Mediterranean and especially Italian women though, the more ethnic they look, the more deranged they are.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So funny take today. I was catching up with old friends over a group text and we have a couple of people in our group who are the fake wealth types and some who are the real wealth types. The fake wealth types threw out the typical places to go for traveling such as Paris, Rome, and the cities that get hyped up like crazy for traveling. Then the real wealth type talk about how they are going to Miford Sound in New Zealand and touring Slovakia as well as a town in Switzerland where you can actually glide through air to get a view through the mountains.

It was like a take in how differently some of the old rich see the world.