Two different HB's both freezing me out...what to do?

Rock_Solid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, so I'll give a little background on each one and hopefully someone can help me with what to do.

Girl #1- HB7, Both this year and last year she has been interested in me, and both this year and last year she has frozen me out around this time. (we play a school sport together) I asked her out over the internet last week (i know, i know, but I had no choice) and she said she'd "love to" but couldn't because she was going on vacation. (legit excuse) I was going to ask her out this week too but she's been very distant, not starting up conversations or even looking at me for the most part. But one time when i did talk to her she lit up and i saw she was still interested.

Girl #2- HB9, I worked with her all summer up till last fall (job closes for winter) and we did a whole lot of flirting. Went out on a date, i never followed up because she did something that turned me away (being a slut...) so i stopped talking to her. But she started texting me, showing interest, so i decided to give her another chance. We had a date set up, but i couldn't go because i was sick, so i called her and told her. Now she wont pick up the phone when i call.

Ugh, what should i do in these situations because right now all I'm really doing is throwing the freeze out back at them and just talking with other girls. Any advice?

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your situation is like a million others posted on this board already.

They're not interested in you. Not one iota. Find other women and stop talking to these two - unless they call you up and beg you to come over and have your way with them.

(if that happens, ignore them after your have your way with them again)

Rock_Solid

Don Juan
Reaction score
kyphan said:
Your situation is like a million others posted on this board already.

They're not interested in you. Not one iota. Find other women and stop talking to these two - unless they call you up and beg you to come over and have your way with them.

(if that happens, ignore them after your have your way with them again)

Not to put down advice, because i do appreciate it, but this is the definitive KJ answer. Relationships are dynamic, a lot of things happen besides the girl definitely being attracted or not.

For example, I'm getting to be pretty good friends with this other HB7, who calls me almost every weekend to hang out, however I'm just about positive she's not interested in anything more than a friendship (and neither am i).

However, I will (and am) putting these girls on the back-burner for now, like i said.

Any other advice?

hyperactive

Don Juan
Reaction score
These are typical problems with either young women or American women, particular women from the West coast. (From what I hear, women out East are more up front, less games, if they like you, you know it. LA women, Bay area women, and particularly Seattle women are aloof like this and it canbe harsh.)

The most play I ever got on the West Coast was when I was working at a youth hostel in San Francisco. The girls I got with were all from Europe. This goes contrary to someone who posted that European women are hard for American men to bag. It easy for me.

American women are on again off again. The older ones are more mature. My suggestion is you just don't worry about messing with the younger ones on a relationship level. You're too young, they're too young. Hook up with a milf or older woman, late 20s, (im assuming you're in college). If they are out of your league then work on them, approach them. In some ways they might have more hang ups but I feel that in the long run they will toy with your head less because they are more aware in general.

Kinda vague advice but it's what came to mind.