"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Two colognes thining about buying need opinions....

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
Hey guys, I have heard alot about these two colognes I have been thinking about getting and I need some opinions on them, (your exp wearing them as well as the females response)

The two i have heard good things about are:

Angel by amen
Versace Black Jeans


I have heard both of these are good nightime fragrances and women really like both of them alot.

The angel smells kinda like a combo of choco,cotton candy, and coffee. Hopefully It doesnt set off an eating binge with some ugly fat chicks...LOL But Ive heard they are both scrumptous to women.


thanks in advance

Chris
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

h2o

Banned
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
930
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
welcome to my world
i think there's another thread " Prettying up lol" that covers the cologne thing also. however, although i haven't tried either of those, i would say go out and get some Acqua di Gio (Georgio Armani). it is by far the best, and girls love it. i'm no dj yet, and have yet to go through bootcamp, but every time i've used it i've received lots of compliments from girls. anyone else here who's used it would probably agree.
 

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
43
i dont know about "Black Jeans" by Versace, but I use "Blue Jeans" and get complimented quite often.
 

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
947
Reaction score
3
Age
45
Location
Inyurvij Eina
Acqua di Gio is not "by far the best", it's only by far the best marketed. Most girls will say that's one of their favorites because it's one of the few they like that they smell all over the place. Doesn't mean you can find one that smells better and smells original. That's what you want to look for. While it's not exactly an obscure cologne, I usually wear Swiss Army. Girls love the hell out of that stuff. I also have Cerutti Image and Insurrection.

Plus, if you wear a nice cologne that is rather obscure, for the most part girls will associate that scent with you and will have to be around you to smell it. That's another incentive to stay away from the really popular stuff.

And I tried on Angel a month or two ago. It's a really interesting smell and I liked it....smells kinda like cocoa and chocolate...but supposedly while some people love it, others hate it. And I don't think I'd want to wear something that a lot of people around me will probably hate.
 

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
rising from the ashes
You know what I just returned Angel cause it irritated my skin - i have sensitive skin - it was an awesome fragrance and yes it has coffee and tonka beans in it. I normally stick to the sharper, fruity, sweet fragrances like Helena Carerra 212, Jean Paul Galutlier, Chrome. You can read up on this stuff at www.scentiments.com
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top