Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two choices is all you have....

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
accept these girls are half crazy and society has ruined them and be miserable half the time and happy the other half.

Or

Stay the course and go mgtow.

The older you get the harder the choice becomes. Or, maybe easier if you have had 10 crazies by mid 30s.

Either way women will not be getting better anytime soon.

Me I give up.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today your only choice is a spoiled, entitled lazy princess.

Good luck with that.

The day of a woman having dignity and being fulfilled by being a great wife and mother is long gone.

What fulfills a woman now is being a princess with pvssy orbitors who they subconsciously Dont respect.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't given up, but I have less desire than ever before. I've partially accepted the fact that I will just burn thru 5-6month relationships and change them out when their bs becomes too much. Its not what I want, but I'm not going to compromise my self to keep a relationship like most men do. And that's probably the underlying problem.

My experience is no different than the rest of yours. I can't bring myself to tolerate bad behavior for long. I try to work thru problems, let them know what is acceptable behavior, give them what they need to an extent, but I'm not going to be their damn counselor. And when they start their biatch rants about what I did or didn't do, I'm like life is way too short to dedicate more than 30min of my time listening to this crap. I'm not giving my power away to appease them either. Its obvious to keep a modern day woman happy, the male has to compromise himself to do so.

The traits I see that are common amongst modern day women are:
-entitlement
-bring little to the table(can't cook, barely cleans)
-social media is their crack cocaine
-self esteem/confidence issues
-too much cahk
-own a collection of orbiters

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
How I feel about it is I spent my entire 20's on self improvement. Physical fitness, good health, inner game, MONEY and career advancement, etc. While some of it was because I'm naturally ambitious and enjoy a good lifestyle, a lot of the motivation was women. Transforming myself into the highest quality man would (I thought) lead to being able to get a quality woman for a LTR.

So here I am in my 30's on the top of my game and can pull HOT women of all ages easily. Yet, I have no satisfaction really because the market is horrible and most women today are entitled, egotistical, lying, shallow and self-centered trash.

A good analogy would be if you lived back in Gold Rush days and you make it your goal to head West one day to mine Gold and get rich. You do all the necessary research and prep work. You get all the tools. Then you head west. Once you arrive, there is no Gold. What you find instead is coal and Dinosaur bones. While coal and Dinosaur bones might still have some value, that's not what the f*ck you traveled west for. You came for Gold. So now you feel like you got played. Its like that new IPO that is about to come out and you buy a load of shares. Then it sh*ts the bed and you lose your shirt.

This is what a lot of guys are experiencing with women today. That's what I'm going through. I feel great about myself personally, I just don't like my dating options in terms of LTR material. And you can be Superman and women will still sh*t on you, sh*t test you and try to bring you down to feel crappy about yourself.

The culture and media does everything it can to hype up women. It makes women self-absorbed and entitled. On average, women treat men and even other women like sh*t. They only have empathy for inbred dogs and cats or poor people overseas in other countries (but not the people in their own country lol).

Guys are such losers today that they just accept these women. Like they would take the coal and dinosaur bones with a smile and feel lucky they even got that. I see idiots out there who will actually have a good day because a cute girl smiled at them. The cute cashier at the Doughnut shop with dried jizz in her eyebrows smiled at me! I'm having a good day now!

I totally understand why @Tenacity is so frustrated. I'm not quiet at that level of anger, but I'm definitely very disappointed with the market.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How I feel about it is I spent my entire 20's on self improvement. Physical fitness, good health, inner game, MONEY and career advancement, etc. While some of it was because I'm naturally ambitious and enjoy a good lifestyle, a lot of the motivation was women. Transforming myself into the highest quality man would (I thought) lead to being able to get a quality woman for a LTR.

So here I am in my 30's on the top of my game and can pull HOT women of all ages easily. Yet, I have no satisfaction really because the market is horrible and most women today are entitled, egotistical, lying, shallow and self-centered trash.

A good analogy would be if you lived back in Gold Rush days and you make it your goal to head West one day to mine Gold and get rich. You do all the necessary research and prep work. You get all the tools. Then you head west. Once you arrive, there is no Gold. What you find instead is coal and Dinosaur bones. While coal and Dinosaur bones might still have some value, that's not what the f*ck you traveled west for. You came for Gold. So now you feel like you got played. Its like that new IPO that is about to come out and you buy a load of shares. Then it sh*ts the bed and you lose your shirt.

This is what a lot of guys are experiencing with women today. That's what I'm going through. I feel great about myself personally, I just don't like my dating options in terms of LTR material. And you can be Superman and women will still sh*t on you, sh*t test you and try to bring you down to feel crappy about yourself.

The culture and media does everything it can to hype up women. It makes women self-absorbed and entitled. On average, women treat men and even other women like sh*t. They only have empathy for inbred dogs and cats or poor people overseas in other countries (but not the people in their own country lol).

Guys are such losers today that they just accept these women. Like they would take the coal and dinosaur bones with a smile and feel lucky they even got that. I see idiots out there who will actually have a good day because a cute girl smiled at them. The cute cashier at the Doughnut shop with dried jizz in her eyebrows smiled at me! I'm having a good day now!

I totally understand why @Tenacity is so frustrated. I'm not quiet at that level of anger, but I'm definitely very disappointed with the market.
You just summed us both up.

Like I said women will not be getting better anytime soon because 9/10 guys are beta bitccches that will continue to enable these shiiit women.

I'm 39 and can not wait for my sex drive to dry up so I have no yearning at all for a woman. Sadly it's still crazy high and i dont get why.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
accept these girls are half crazy and society has ruined them and be miserable half the time and happy the other half.

Or

Stay the course and go mgtow.

The older you get the harder the choice becomes. Or, maybe easier if you have had 10 crazies by mid 30s.

Either way women will not be getting better anytime soon.

Me I give up.
Society is a pyramid. Too often we think in terms of the base, of the norm, of what most people are like. So we look at the normal state of women today, and choose to either outplay them or go our own way.

BUT, we should instead be thinking in terms of an elite. Now, so what if 95% of women are crazy, there still is the 5% elite women.

With an elite frame of mind, you have effectively gone your own way in regards to the bulk of crazy women - they do not interest you, for as an elite male, you are not driven by your libido [your reason/ rational desire restrains your baser desire/ libido... your view on society reflects your view of psychology].

BUT you are still open to meeting and courting the 5% remnant. It's simply a case of rising above the mass... which is what 'education' once meant.

The elite I speak of is a cultural elite who have managed to maintain some values of the old world. There is a 'third way'.

Last edited:

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society is a pyramid. Too often we think in terms of the base, of the norm, of what most people are like. So we look at the normal state of women today, and choose to either outplay them or go our own way.

BUT, we should instead be thinking in terms of an elite. Now, so what if 95% of women are crazy, there still is the 5% elite women.

With an elite frame of mind, you have effectively gone your own way in regards to the bulk of crazy women - they do not interest you, for as an elite male, you are not driven by your libido [your reason/ rational desire restrains your baser desire/ libido... your view on society reflects your view of psychology].

BUT you are still open to meeting and courting the 5% remnant. It's simply a case of rising above the mass... which is what 'education' once meant.

The elite I speak of is a cultural elite who have managed to maintain some values of the old world. There is a 'third way'.
Finding a woman in the 5% seems impossible at this point and at this age even lowers the possibility.
Even at a young age it seems impossible there are good women being churned out anymore.

I think the best choice one can make is to find a woman in college (if one is lucky enough) and date her through those years and 4 after to marry around age 26 or so.
Thats 2- 8 years with one woman but 1 she is educated and can help financially in life, 2 she hasnt banged 20 guys b4 u met her, 3 you have allowed her to mature and prove herself as being loyal b4 marriage.