Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two baby daddy Halloween.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know what to do in this scenario and would like some input.

Every year since 2016 I’ve gone with my kids, their friends, and my kids mom trick or treating. Her live in bf stayed back and handed out candy.

She now has a baby with him so I know he’ll come along with their new baby. I really don’t want to be around it at all. I love Halloween with my kids but their mom was enough to deal with and now I gotta deal with him and this fake a$& happy make believe.

What would you do?

Billtx49

Reaction score
The door to door candy handout volume will most likely be down this year due to the virus.
It’s a good Out to use for something you shouldn’t be Ex family group doing to start with.
If you still want to do that type of event, arrange for two outings, one for you and your kids and one for them with your kids.

How about you take the kids to a relatively fast trunk or treat if one is available near you, then take them back early enough for them to do their door 2 door minus you, and you step out somewhere else to celebrate a job well done.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allowing him to build a relationship with them will probably be a good thing, depending on her as a mother.

Plus, any tension situations involving people you have to deal with, better off to leave the tension.

He'll probably be in your shoes soon enough by the sounds of things.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually Halloween trick or treating hours are 2-4 hours long. Why don't you just split the hours 2 for you and 2 for her while having a designated meet up.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just take your kid and cut more contact than necessary?

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just take your kid and cut more contact than necessary?
Yes that’s what I’m going to do with Halloween. It was like a weight off my shoulders when I told her because of the dread I had going over there.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not forever?
This is the only time of the year I had to spend any time over there. I’m def going to miss seeing my kids and they weren’t happy when I told them I wouldn’t be there but this has got to be the way. I literally have no choice.