Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two and a Half Men - Analysis

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys;
I was watching a show called Two and a Half men w/ Charlie Sheen in it. Anyway the story goes as follows. The guy (Charlie) lives in a beachouse with his brother who is divorced and his brothers kid (hence the two and a half men).

Watching Charlies actions he is a true PUA (not necessarily a DJ though). He has the most common approaches and just comments on the situation. As an example , his nephew got in trouble at school and he went to visit the teacher and just picked her up.
He makes the most out of every situation.

It is also an interesting contrast to see his next door neighbor (whom he slept with once) and how obsessed she is over him.She's not an HB but this is the effect that most of us want (ok, maybe not obsession :D).

His brother, however is the quintessential AFC. His ex wife walks all over him and he spends most evenings at home. Charlie makes attempts at trying to teach him how to pick up - to no avail.

There was one episode recently where he was trying to explain the 2 day rule and why you don't call a girl before that. The tables were reversed though and he ended up dating a female version of him - you should see the wreck that he became. He was getting played like he played everybody else and shows how easy it is to loose control in certain situations (she would fvck him at her house and ask him to leave because she needed to sleep)

This is THE MOST true to life sitcom i've ever seen. No romantic bull**** - his goals are straight and he knows what he wants. If any of you ever get the chance to watch it - it is absolutley hilarious watching it from our point of view.

Hint Hint: check out bit torrent or newsgroups (the entire 2nd season is up now)
- Adam

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps. But I don't think it's funny.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turn off your tv, go do something

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked the part where Charlie brings the alcohol to the primary school cuz he hates kids.

But I liked Charlie Sheen better in Wall Street.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
Turn off your tv, go do something
yeah, lets go clubbing on a monday night

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

Weak and cliched Westernised drivel that I'm supposed to swallow as "humour". The "playah" one is the usual "self absorbed", self indulgent" (words with a negative connation, obviously to keep it society checked from their website) and the AFC one is the usual cookie cutter supplicant and sterile excuse that makes me feel embarrasment for my own gender.

Run of the mill repulsion and ad nauseum for me, nothing new from T.V really.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that it is humorous

BigDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )

Weak and cliched Westernised drivel that I'm supposed to swallow as "humour". The "playah" one is the usual "self absorbed", self indulgent" (words with a negative connation, obviously to keep it society checked from their website) and the AFC one is the usual cookie cutter supplicant and sterile excuse that makes me feel embarrasment for my own gender.

Run of the mill repulsion and ad nauseum for me, nothing new from T.V really.
Give this man a cigar. You've just described every "family-oriented" sitcom on television. Maybe one day there'll be a sticom where the men are men and the women are in the kitchen. j/k :crackup:

Actually, show producers may actually put out some quality sitcoms, but I'm not going to hold my breath.