"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Two 16 year-olds propositioned a threesome. Do it or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adanricci

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2021
Messages
38
Reaction score
47
Age
35
The age of consent here is 16 so it's totally legal. Any reasons not to do it? I met them in the woods, they both live close by. I was jogging in a sleeveless shirt and the thirst was immediate.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
Any reasons not to do it?
Only reason I can think of is either to save your virginity for Thy Lord, Jesus Christ, or the two girls are murderers.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
The age of consent here is 16 so it's totally legal. Any reasons not to do it? I met them in the woods, they both live close by. I was jogging in a sleeveless shirt and the thirst was immediate.

Yeah man wtf. If it's legal i don't see an issue with it. Would be too young for my taste but i wouldnt look at anyone weird who did it. 15 is the cut off age imo.
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
16 is the age of consent but they are still underage. Age of consent doesn't mean anything really, it doesn't protect you. The age gap is important. I don't you how old you are, but if those girls get mad at you for whatever reason and decide to accuse you of something you didn't do or their parents find out that they had sekc with an older man, trust me you're gonna be into serious trouble. You might end up in jail for a while. Tough decision I know but I would think about it twice. If you're barely 18 I think it's ok but if you're over 25... Be careful.
18 year olds getting with 30+ men happen all the time in America. This isn't new.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top