Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two 16 year-olds propositioned a threesome. Do it or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adanricci

Don Juan
Reaction score
The age of consent here is 16 so it's totally legal. Any reasons not to do it? I met them in the woods, they both live close by. I was jogging in a sleeveless shirt and the thirst was immediate.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any reasons not to do it?
Only reason I can think of is either to save your virginity for Thy Lord, Jesus Christ, or the two girls are murderers.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The age of consent here is 16 so it's totally legal. Any reasons not to do it? I met them in the woods, they both live close by. I was jogging in a sleeveless shirt and the thirst was immediate.

Yeah man wtf. If it's legal i don't see an issue with it. Would be too young for my taste but i wouldnt look at anyone weird who did it. 15 is the cut off age imo.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
16 is the age of consent but they are still underage. Age of consent doesn't mean anything really, it doesn't protect you. The age gap is important. I don't you how old you are, but if those girls get mad at you for whatever reason and decide to accuse you of something you didn't do or their parents find out that they had sekc with an older man, trust me you're gonna be into serious trouble. You might end up in jail for a while. Tough decision I know but I would think about it twice. If you're barely 18 I think it's ok but if you're over 25... Be careful.
18 year olds getting with 30+ men happen all the time in America. This isn't new.

Status
Not open for further replies.