"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Twitch - SIMPS and E-girl strippers

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
I recently joined a discord of one of my favorite twitch streamers, well the only one really. I initially found twitch when I was looking for avenues for marketing a product, this definitely seems to be the place. A lot of people know this chick [Imjasmine]. Why is she my favorite? Well her and I share something, an asian/white relationship. It was fun watching the dating dynamic between her and another white dude, especially a Canadian/Asian chick. So for a little entertainment today at lunch, the wife and I jumped on Discord to troll the simps and remind them how pathetic they are. I made the comment that now that she is hitched, they should do more wholesome content and less stuff showing off her boobs. The guys got pretty hostile and even some of the 'women' came out to have a word. They said it would be hard to cover up so I mentioned that she should buy a XXXXXXXL sweatshirt. Of course the simps became hopping mad and said that it was part of her personality. I said that her playing a boardgame or eating dinner at their parents house would show much more of their personalities. I added that watching someone sit in a hot tub is a bit of a creeper move and asked how these guys ever hoped to get a date now that she has confirmed a boyfriend. Someone said I was being rude and I replied that I wouldn't want someone watching me shower, isn't that rude? Of course after a bit of back and forth with the simps, we were banned by an irate 'mod'. It was a bit like making a prank call, would highly recommend if you guys want a cheap and fun date with a girl.

My question here, because I don't understand this phenomenon, is why do guys continue to give this person money when they know they will NEVER get access to her? It seems that Twitch is just a non-nude strip club beamed right into your room where you can interact with fully clothed women. This particular case the new boyfriend is in the picture quite a bit and even trash talks the guys on the chat as they try and orbit around her. It's very funny and apparently, according to their discord, I'm the only one who wants to see more of them together. That said, I'm sure they realize why the simps donate cash to her and it has nothing to do with her personality... however, I'm still fascinated at how a legion of men will desperately cling to something that not only thinks they are pathetic but acts dismissive towards them when she is clearly excited to be with this other dude. I've seen comments on her chat while her and the bf are out such as "Ditch this loser and you can ride in my lambo" or "He's so old Jasmine!!! He's like 35". Why would any of these people believe that this couple would want to meetup with a bunch of internet randos, especially considering the way internet personalities flee from their 'fans'. One nerdy chick even donated $125 for the two to have a meal of which their reply was "uh thanks Nikita" and that was it. This chick kept donating money to them throughout the hour and writing messages to which they eventually just talked over. I definitely like the guy, I think he must be on a pickup forum somewhere because he uses game tactics on her quite a bit... and its hilarious to hear him field the comments from the chat and call them losers. I'm sure pokimane and that other okboomer chick also have boyfriends but they hide them well. Simps know they're simps correct? Why do they still donate money? Why do women simp to other women?

My wife says there is a special word for this in Chinese and they are pathetic there too. TianGou (means a licking dog) and it's a huge insult.
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
This was too long to read, but was it about webcam models?

I've watched plenty of them before. I'm not a member of the "no fap" club. I think it's just porn but slightly better. Obviously it doesn't take the place of real interactions, but it's good if you want to just jerk off and go to sleep after.

Remember Neil Strauss? Author of "The Game".... According to a story I read about when he divorced his model wife... He would pay thousands of dollars to online webcam girls.

I don't think there's any shame in it. It can be a huge hassle and headache to deal with real females. Sometimes it's better to play with your hand and call it a night.
 
Top