Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Twins conjoined at the pelvis gets boyfriend off of Hinge

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
22-year-old conjoined twin sisters Carmen and Lupita Andrade have opened up about their experiences sharing one boyfriend.

In an interview with Today.com, the two women outlined the difficulties of just one of them dating despite sharing a pelvis, reproductive system, and even bloodstream. They both have their own set of arms, but they only control one leg each. Lupita says that she’s asexual, but she doesn’t want that to get in the way of Carmen dating and eventually settling down.
“I met my boyfriend, Daniel, on [the dating app] Hinge in October 2020,” shared Carmen. “I never tried to hide the fact that I’m a conjoined twin, which meant I got a lot of messages from guys with fetishes. I knew right off the bat that Daniel was different from the others, because he didn’t lead with a question about my condition.”

Carmen and Daniel have been together for over two years now. Carmen said that she sometimes feels guilty about wanting to spend so much time with her boyfriend, so she’ll often let her sister choose where they go out to dinner. "Both Daniel and I love kids, but we don’t want any of our own. I like being a dog mom!" added Carmen. "Lupita and I can’t get pregnant, we have endometriosis and we’re also on a hormone blocker that prevents us from menstruating."
conjoined twin gals 2.jpg
conjoined twin gals' boyfriend 2.jpg

my opinion: I remember True Forced Loneliness prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca saying that normie-tier men would become so desperate that they would start going after disabled/deformed women :eek::eek:; as usual, he was spot on.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So since they both share a vagina, do they both feel it when he is fvcking her? I mean how does that work? He is basically fvcking both of them at the same time.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I say it okay to lower one's standards and dumpster dive..... This is NOT what I was talking about!

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Potty and The Sorcerer's Throne!