Twelve Steps

Soapz

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my blog (http://fendersgame.blogspot.com/). Do this for 3 months. Then come back to learn the "advanced" stuff. Or maybe don't come back. Your choice.

Twelve steps

1. Work out. Although it'll get you looking like a model in no time, the main reason for doing it is to get you more confident about yourself and to get those "primal" feelings of aggression and masculinity in you. Start off doing squats, dealifts, benchpress and rows. 3 sets of 6-8 reps, heavy as you can go. Twice a week.
2. Stop reading "seduction" stuff. Read self-help/motivational books instead.
3. Find a fun hobby that you enjoy and will be proud of.
4. Get some good looking clothes.
5. When interacting, always be POSITIVE, and aim to make everyone FEEL GOOD and make yourself FEEL GOOD. Have fun!
6. Talk to EVERYONE! Grannie's, men, children... Spread the love!
7. Be genuinely complimentary.
8. Stick with Simple basic openers (e.g. "I saw you sitting here and I have to say you look very beautiful"). Or just introduce yourself.
9. Get basic compliance- have her talk, move her around, get her to DO stuff. Make sure she doesn't get bored.
10. Become her friend!
11. Move close to each other- close enough so that occasionally, you touch each other accidentally.
12. Don't push- just chill. Be zen and in the Moment.

Go do it. Now

(Inspired by Dmitri's "Beginner’s Guide to Natural Game")

Last edited:

Cleric

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say do number 12 and stick to it and soon everything else will come to you intuitively.

You see we already have vast knowledge inside of us. You already know exactly how to get yourself any girl you want. You know eaxctly what to say, when to say it and have enough conversation inside you for 10 lifetimes. But it's all blocked. You just have to come out of your head and live in the moment. Once you manage that then all the anxiety and mental inhibitions melt away and you truely know what freedom is.

But the rest of the stuff is great too! :D :up: