Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

tweet: Ladies if you don’t have at least 3 boyfriends at a time you’re being lazy & naive

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like this should be stoned. The Arab and Muslim countries have that part right.
Stoned is too much but heavily fined for disrupting society totally agreeable, civilization is based on private property and family union, which are the main targets for this new wave leftists.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she just likes triple penetration.
I'll be you she's down for anal...
Likely the cognitive dissonance felt toward patriarchy and a culture that enacts it to the tenth degree (treat women like dog) by feminist.
Perhaps, but I'd never stone a dog. This woman, she doesn't even deserve to be called a woman, is one of the reasons why dating and relating are like it is in the 21st century.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be you she's down for anal...

Perhaps, but I'd never stone a dog. This woman, she doesn't even deserve to be called a woman, is one of the reasons why dating and relating are like it is in the 21st century.
There's a reason why women cannot get the ring.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a reason why women cannot get the ring.
They can't get the ring because they've been through so much d!ck, they cannot bond with a bro. And, bros are waking up to the fact that marriage these days is a bad deal for men in just about any scenario aside from the middle east (Israel excluded - feminazi country - how ironic)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They can't get the ring because they've been through so much d!ck, they cannot bond with a bro. And, bros are waking up to the fact that marriage these days is a bad deal for men in just about any scenario aside from the middle east (Israel excluded - feminazi country - how ironic)
I am think men are waking up but slowly. Many are cucks, marrying cratered SMV, playing house with Tyrone's BBC gang bang sloot, raising Chad's baby.

Adaptation to these so called men (lulz) is following the beaten path of whatever horse **** society pedals. High kill count and fat are not attractive qualities regardless of the madness society promotes.

There's tidbits of truth in pickup, pua, red pill, etc however, there's a lot of garbage, filler, and useless crap. I think men need to adapt and evolve. Put self knowledge at the forefront of one's being. Therein lies the essence to the game.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
i think she wrote it on purpose to market herself. theere was something similar "i sleept with 300 tinder guys in one year, cheated on them all and cont care bla bla" posted by woman on her blog

draws ****load of attention. and yes, hate also helps you if you want to be famous, because it makes people talk about u

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think she wrote it on purpose to market herself. theere was something similar "i sleept with 300 tinder guys in one year, cheated on them all and cont care bla bla" posted by woman on her blog

draws ****load of attention. and yes, hate also helps you if you want to be famous, because it makes people talk about u

Life will troll her harder then I ever could.