Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turning the Friend Zone into the RED ZONE

Reaction score
A common misconception about "super-elite" women (9.5 and up) is that you can "game" them. You can't.

Why not?

Simple: THEY DO NOT NEED TO GIVE UP SEX TO HAVE GUYS SAY THEY LOVE THEM.

This means they are NOT HUNGRY.

When a super-elite has an interest in you, she will TAKE HER TIME, to see if you are for real. She will generally clear the decks of rival males, and begin PROBING you like you've never been probed before, becuse she is very cautious about making her decisions. She can afford to be patient. It's the lower-ranked women who wish they were her who will have sex with you in order to get your attention away from her.

Super-elites are a differnet breed. I call them "pharmaceutical-grade women." I am a "recreational user of pharmaceutical-grade women," with little patience for anything below the 9.5 barrier. If you are going to become a DJ/PUA, why bother with anything less than the best? These women don't come along often, but they will come along. When they do, an LJBF with them is a great thing to have. You get a world-class pivot, a chance at a relationship, AND you get insider konwledge on what makes super-elites tick, and how to "game" them.

My "one true lust," who I met when I was seventeen, was the best "bootcamp instructor" I ever had. She taught me how she views men, how they hit on her, and, eventually, why she \chose a rich guy over me, a decision she defended proudly. The next super-elite who broke my heart after that taught me just as much, and she chose some broke "fun" guy instead. Losing these women is no shame, since hundreds of guys are in the running.

Finally, once you go after lesser women, they become EASY, if you've been doing "battle" with super-elites for two straight years, as I have. So the next time a 9.5+ wants to be "just friends," JUMP at hte chance. You'll be glad you did.

jammy1257

Don Juan
Reaction score
But then wouldn't you just be in the friendzone? How do you get over the fact that your helplessly attracted to her?

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, i have been friends with one of those, and she started liking me. The idea that girls won´t have feelings for male friends is simply not true.

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't right... ... ... *reads again* no this isn't right at all. The friendzone means you're not attractive to her at the moment, why is that a good thing? Why do I want to "learn" from her? I learn more than enough through my own experiences.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're an attractive person the friendzone doesn't mean anything.

Attractive both physically and in character traits.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
"A woman thinks of a man as a friend or lover but not both."

Louis/Copeland

HoneyLove

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ yall thinking beautiful women are all one in the same..A woman knows from the beginning if shes going to take a guy seriously or not.

Reaction score
But then wouldn't you just be in the friendzone? How do you get over the fact that your helplessly attracted to her?

If you are INEXPERIENCED, you will gain a TON from the LJBF. Think of it as a FREE BOOTCAMP (the VCABM is the “Vriginal Crash And Burn Mission” and the “Valuable Coaching And Bootcamp Method”), not from some guy who learned from some guy who never had a super-elite, but from the super-elite HERSELF. In my case the “OTL” (one true lust) played this role, teaching me a ton about how other men “gamed” her, and by considering me for more (a super-elite always considers her male friends potential lovers), and I got used to being in close proximity to a super-hottie, who would think nothing of lying three feet from me on my BED.

The trick to making it work is to pursue other women while holding the LJBF, in which case the LJBF becomes a positive addition to your game, rather than a “loss.” Not every woman will want you, but even there, you’ll still have a shot with the super-elite LJBF. Another key to making this work is not to even BOTHER with women who are not 9.5+ in looks. If you do that, “winning” is still losing.

yep, i have been friends with one of those, and she started liking me. The idea that girls won´t have feelings for male friends is simply not true.

Odds are she liked you because you were the only guy who didn’t try for more. That’s HUGE with super-elites. My “OTL” all but offered up her HB8.6 sister! I turned down the sis, and was in the running for the OTL (a 9.9). Eventually, yes, your hormones will probably overwhelm you, but I was able to hold out a year before crumbling. That year prepared me for gaming other women on a level few men ever achieve.

This isn't right... ... ... *reads again* no this isn't right at all. The friendzone means you're not attractive to her at the moment, why is that a good thing? Why do I want to "learn" from her? I learn more than enough through my own experiences.

Think like a super-elite chick: finding a male FRIEND is who doesn’t want more is almost IMPOSSIBLE. In an LJBF, she is giving you nothing you want (except knowledge and a pivot), while you’re giving her everything. This gives YOU the power anytime you terminate the friendship, as you will the moment you get a girlfriend (she knows this and it is why she will get jealous). You are thinking like a GUY (obviously), where friendship doesn’t mean as much to you as it does to her, just like sex doesn’t mean as much to her as it does to you. “Level II is her Level III.” My book explains this in the section on the “EL-II” (Extended Level II). What you want to avoid is wasting an LJBF on an inferior chick, i.e., one who is not a super-elite. An LJBF with a super-elite is worth 100 lays with a “random hot chick,” because you are learning how to RELATE to her. Do that properly, and she will use sex to cement the “friendship.” No matter what “game” you run, your odds of success with any one super-elite will be low, but that’s part of going for super-high quality.

Being friends with a super-elite in no way precludes your adding OTHER women to your live prospects for sex, and if they see you can be good friends with a super-elite, every chick you meet is more likely to want you, which, in turn, will cause the super-elite to be more likely to want you as well.

If you're an attractive person the friendzone doesn't mean anything. Attractive both physically and in character traits.

If you are appealing, she will assume you could try for more, but have your reasons for not doing so. She’ll also assume you can seduce other women with easy. Play to this emotional stereotyping of hers. She’ll also try to hook you up with the other women she knows. My “OTL” offered me her hot sister!

"A woman thinks of a man as a friend or lover but not both." Louis/Copeland

So if one employer doesn’t hire you, does that mean you have to stop looking for work? Think of the LJBF with the super-elite as an addition to your game, not a failure. Also stop talking to less-attractive women. They are NOT good practice for anything but learning how to settle. AIM HIGH. Just AIM HIGH.

LOL @ yall thinking beautiful women are all one in the same..A woman knows from the beginning if shes going to take a guy seriously or not.

It’s funny how women freely admit this on the internet, yet still expect men to believe them when they say otherwise during direct interaction. A woman’s information about a guy, and her other options, will change over time, so no rejection is truly final.

HoneyLove

Don Juan
Reaction score
BettorOffSingle said:
[/b][/i]

If you are INEXPERIENCED, you will gain a TON from the LJBF. Think of it as a FREE BOOTCAMP (the VCABM is the “Vriginal Crash And Burn Mission” and the “Valuable Coaching And Bootcamp Method”), not from some guy who learned from some guy who never had a super-elite, but from the super-elite HERSELF. In my case the “OTL” (one true lust) played this role, teaching me a ton about how other men “gamed” her, and by considering me for more (a super-elite always considers her male friends potential lovers), and I got used to being in close proximity to a super-hottie, who would think nothing of lying three feet from me on my BED.

The trick to making it work is to pursue other women while holding the LJBF, in which case the LJBF becomes a positive addition to your game, rather than a “loss.” Not every woman will want you, but even there, you’ll still have a shot with the super-elite LJBF. Another key to making this work is not to even BOTHER with women who are not 9.5+ in looks. If you do that, “winning” is still losing.

[/b][/i]

Odds are she liked you because you were the only guy who didn’t try for more. That’s HUGE with super-elites. My “OTL” all but offered up her HB8.6 sister! I turned down the sis, and was in the running for the OTL (a 9.9). Eventually, yes, your hormones will probably overwhelm you, but I was able to hold out a year before crumbling. That year prepared me for gaming other women on a level few men ever achieve.

[/b][/i]

Think like a super-elite chick: finding a male FRIEND is who doesn’t want more is almost IMPOSSIBLE. In an LJBF, she is giving you nothing you want (except knowledge and a pivot), while you’re giving her everything. This gives YOU the power anytime you terminate the friendship, as you will the moment you get a girlfriend (she knows this and it is why she will get jealous). You are thinking like a GUY (obviously), where friendship doesn’t mean as much to you as it does to her, just like sex doesn’t mean as much to her as it does to you. “Level II is her Level III.” My book explains this in the section on the “EL-II” (Extended Level II). What you want to avoid is wasting an LJBF on an inferior chick, i.e., one who is not a super-elite. An LJBF with a super-elite is worth 100 lays with a “random hot chick,” because you are learning how to RELATE to her. Do that properly, and she will use sex to cement the “friendship.” No matter what “game” you run, your odds of success with any one super-elite will be low, but that’s part of going for super-high quality.

Being friends with a super-elite in no way precludes your adding OTHER women to your live prospects for sex, and if they see you can be good friends with a super-elite, every chick you meet is more likely to want you, which, in turn, will cause the super-elite to be more likely to want you as well.

[/b][/i]
If you are appealing, she will assume you could try for more, but have your reasons for not doing so. She’ll also assume you can seduce other women with easy. Play to this emotional stereotyping of hers. She’ll also try to hook you up with the other women she knows. My “OTL” offered me her hot sister!

[/b][/i]
So if one employer doesn’t hire you, does that mean you have to stop looking for work? Think of the LJBF with the super-elite as an addition to your game, not a failure. Also stop talking to less-attractive women. They are NOT good practice for anything but learning how to settle. AIM HIGH. Just AIM HIGH.

[/b][/i]

It’s funny how women freely admit this on the internet, yet still expect men to believe them when they say otherwise during direct interaction. A woman’s information about a guy, and her other options, will change over time, so no rejection is truly final.

Sure if you wear her down long enough and catch her at the right time. You might get that "Im desperate and feeling vulnerable" *****. But who wants to go through all that. Move the **** on..

Igetit!

Reaction score
BettorOffSingle said:
A common misconception about "super-elite" women (9.5 and up) is that you can "game" them. You can't.

Why not?

Simple: THEY DO NOT NEED TO GIVE UP SEX TO HAVE GUYS SAY THEY LOVE THEM.

This means they are NOT HUNGRY.
Ok,I'm with ya so far.....

BettorOffSingle said:
When a super-elite has an interest in you, she will TAKE HER TIME, to see if you are for real. She will generally clear the decks of rival males, and begin PROBING you like you've never been probed before, becuse she is very cautious about making her decisions.

Ok.....uhh.....this whole "taking her time" thing....just how much time are we talking about? You also say that while this time-taking "probe" is going on,she'll get rid of all the other guys.

So does that mean while all these other guys are gone that you and her will be gettin' it on? Or does the whole probe session have to be completed first?

BettorOffSingle said:
It's the lower-ranked women who wish they were her who will have sex with you in order to get your attention away from her.
Hey,I don't have a problem with these "lower-ranked sex giving" women,lol. :crackup:

BettorOffSingle said:
Super-elites are a differnet breed. I call them "pharmaceutical-grade women." I am a "recreational user of pharmaceutical-grade women," with little patience for anything below the 9.5 barrier. If you are going to become a DJ/PUA, why bother with anything less than the best? These women don't come along often, but they will come along. When they do, an LJBF with them is a great thing to have.
Woah,woah hold up a sec.....

You say that these super-elite/"pharmaceutical-grade women" are rare and don't come around that often. So these women,the ones who are rare and hard to find,when one of them finally does show up,you say to get in the friendzone with her? .....and on purpose? :crackup: Am I missing something?

Ok,question here......

You say when a "9" or a "10" shows up,to get in the friendzone with her.

Uhh.....how? The friendzone normally happens when a guy likes a girl,tries to "game her" or get her interest,and somewhere somehow along the way,he took a wrong turn and got friendzoned.

It's basically a pickup attempt gone wrong. So how are we supposed to get friendzoned by this "elite" chick? Even if you're not interested in her,she'll assume by your approach alone that you are.

Then once she thinks you want her,up goes the walls,out comes the b!tch shield. There has to be a back and forth communication for even a friendzone to take place. If she's giving off cold vibes and has the b!tch shield up,how can a friendzone happen?

And another thing.....Let's say I suceed and do get friendzoned by her.

The friendzone,as described here on Sosuave is.......

Being a girl's emotional tampon,
listening to all her sob stories,
listening to her complain about all the other guys SHE'S BANGING who she claim mistreats her,
her telling me I'm like a "brother" to her

And you're saying to endure ALL THAT for who knows how long is hopes of obtaining this "inside knowledge" to gaming a 9/10?

Naw dude......think I'm gonna pass on this one. If I ever do run across one of those "elite" types,I think I'll just come here and ask you what to do,and save myself the time amd misery of being in the friendzone with a hot chick.

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
BettorOffSingle said:

You have a book? Can you actually prove this works or show it in action so to speak? I get the impression this is all theory you've written on the spot, or maybe a one-off experience for you that you've rationalized into a whole method? Would be interested if you could go more into this and show this "get friendzoned" method works aha...

Reaction score

Super-elites aren’t desperate, and don’t respond to manipulation.

Simple: THEY DO NOT NEED TO GIVE UP SEX TO HAVE GUYS SAY THEY LOVE THEM. This means they are NOT HUNGRY.
Ok,I'm with ya so far.....

Cool!

When a super-elite has an interest in you, she will TAKE HER TIME, to see if you are for real. She will generally clear the decks of rival males, and begin PROBING you like you've never been probed before, becuse she is very cautious about making her decisions.
Ok.....uhh.....this whole "taking her time" thing....just how much time are we talking about? You also say that while this time-taking "probe" is going on,she'll get rid of all the other guys. So does that mean while all these other guys are gone that you and her will be gettin' it on? Or does the whole probe session have to be completed first?

With the OTL, it was eight months, but she went through two other guys in that time (super-elites often end relationships after a few months if things aren’t going well). Six other guys were also chasing her, so no they don’ always eliminate all rivals. With Kate, a full month, and NO HINT of competition anywhere. After Kate I never pursued a relationship, so I never had this problem, and used to LJBF super-elites all the time, as I had plenty of them. The reason I had so many was because of what I learned in my LJBF with Kate and the OTL. Each case taught me how to RELATE to women outside the bedroom, a skill that made every target after that more likely to want to fock me, even the super-elites. Think of LJBF as a basic PUA skill which must be learned.

It's the lower-ranked women who wish they were her who will have sex with you in order to get your attention away from her.
Hey,I don't have a problem with these "lower-ranked sex giving" women,lol.

Yes, sure-things have their appeal. Thanks to Kate and the OTL, my sure-things were 8.5s, not the “HB6” that makes me want to cringe.

Woah,woah hold up a sec..... You say that these super-elite/"pharmaceutical-grade women" are rare and don't come around that often. So these women,the ones who are rare and hard to find,when one of them finally does show up,you say to get in the friendzone with her? .....and on purpose? Am I missing something?
[/b][/i]
Quite a lot. First off, they aren’t THAT rare, but “live” ones are. Keeping them in LJBF adds to your social circle, improving your chances with other targets. As long as you avoid ONEITIS, you’re fine, though while in the VCABM, I recommend pursuing each as a SOULMATE. If they reject you, you go “reluctant PUA” because every woman after that will say “you should give women a chance.” I then tell them about Kate and the OTL and say “already gave them TWO. Been there, done that.” The difference was simple: most men PLAY hard to get; I WAS hard to get. Untamable. Oh and if Kate or the OTL had married me, I’d have won the game in the first inning, something not possible for a PUA.

Ok,question here......You say when a "9" or a "10" shows up,to get in the friendzone with her. uhh.....how? The friendzone normally happens when a guy likes a girl,tries to "game her" or get her interest,and somewhere somehow along the way,he took a wrong turn and got friendzoned.

Says who? Some internet person you chose to listen to? Perhaps you should consider alternate points of view, particularly those from men who specialize in seducing super-elites. Looking back, I can’t believe I viewed these women as “normal.” Most were world-class, inside and out, and still are. Most young guys won’t know how well they pick until 2030 or beyond.

What you are missing here is that being in an LJBF with one super-elite does not in any way preclude pursing other super-elites. The best PUA I ever learned from (PonyTailDude) used to deliberately go for LJBF, to DISARM his targets. He would then talk to them about things like cooking, fashion, relationships, emotions, and just about everything “chick crack” while retaining his manhood. Within a week, they’d always drop and want to have sex with him. Read my book about the parties of his I went to. The guy was SICK, and he took my game to an even sicker level, because he got tired of it all as he was teaching me (the guy married a 7, which I never could figure).

It's basically a pickup attempt gone wrong. So how are we supposed to get friendzoned by this "elite" chick? Even if you're not interested in her,she'll assume by your approach alone that you are. Then once she thinks you want her,up goes the walls,out comes the b!tch shield. There has to be a back and forth communication for even a friendzone to take place. If she's giving off cold vibes and has the b!tch shield up,how can a friendzone happen?

If you approach as a friend, she has no reason to be a betch. If she is one, you can ignore it, which demonstrates you have no agenda. Your view is male-centric. Instead of thinking of it as being her emotional tampon, think of it as PLEASING HER AS A FRIEND, something she values very highly, specifically because guys like you won’t go for this. While you and every other guy like you crashes and burns, I’m developing familiarity, LISTENING to her, LEARNING how she views the world and what she finds important, and developing the “skillz” necessary to get her into bed. On another level, I have studied advanced sexual skills like massage, hypnosis, domination, and things other “PUAs” don’t bother to learn. I just don’t deploy those tactics easily.
There is nothing more HIGH VALUE to a super-elite than a guy who could try to seduce her, but doesn’t, not because he is scared, but because he is QUALIFYING her as much as she him. That’s what happened with Kate and I. It was like watching Karpov and Kasparov go at it in a longterm match, with neither of us making a mistake, until I finally hit the wall a month later, when she came to my room at 3:00 a.m. to get a coat she had deliberately left there, after visiting me alone in my room earlier during a keg party I had thrown specifically to engineer that. I did NOT cash in on the booty call, because I wanted a WIFE. For easy sex, I had six other options. The LJBF with Kate (actually courtship) did not eliminate the other six options; it was a layer ABOVE them, which made me want to explore her first, before moving on. As it turned out, Kate wanted a hookup, and I wanted marriage. She bailed because once she knew this, she would have had to smash my heart after having sex, which would have crushed me. Yes, it hurt, but when I finally recovered three years later, I was twenty-one years old, and one of the best PUAs in the WORLD, after which I improved for another eight years, before age began taking its toll.

And another thing.....Let's say I suceed and do get friendzoned by her. The friendzone,as described here on Sosuave is.......Being a girl's emotional tampon, listening to all her sob stories, listening to her complain about all the other guys SHE'S BANGING who she claim mistreats her, her telling me I'm like a "brother" to her

Reverse the genders: what would your opinion be of a super-elite who comes over for no-strings sex and nothing else? SHE would have all the power. In the scenario above, YOU have all the power, and can pull the plug on her at any time, without warning, if you want to “game” her. If you want an edge over 500 other guys, having her depend on you emotionally can give you that edge, plus, if she isn’t sexing you, you’re free to pursue other women, armed with much greater knowledge that you gain from your LJBF. Read the VCABM section of my book, and how I went to “reluctant PUA” game after Kate. No woman measured up to her, which was a perpetual NEG on the next two decades of live women.

And you're saying to endure ALL THAT for who knows how long is hopes of obtaining this "inside knowledge" to gaming a 9/10?

What am I enduring? The company of a super-elite? If she’s not sexing me, I’m free to seek sex elsewhere. Why do I need to trash a good FRIENDSHIP, and an amazing PIVOT? Kate and I once had a three-hour dinner where wwe closed the college cafeteria, after the original table had twelve. Guys were congratulating me after that, but it also put a target on my back, because I had gotten farther with Kate than any man on campus had to that point, save for her first-semster boyfriend (I arrived in January).

Naw dude......think I'm gonna pass on this one. If I ever do run across one of those "elite" types,I think I'll just come here and ask you what to do,and save myself the time amd misery of being in the friendzone with a hot chick.

Why is this misery? You can have friends and lovers at the same time. In fact, the better you can tolerate the friendship, the more likely you are to sex her and any other target. With the OTL, we were relating like a MARRIED copule, to the point where if we did hook up, we would certainly have married, since sex was the only thing missing from that equation. Does she regret not marrying me? I don’t know, but I suspect she does have a twinge of wonder from time to time. I sure do.

Reaction score
MurdocIsGod said:
You have a book? Can you actually prove this works or show it in action so to speak? I get the impression this is all theory you've written on the spot, or maybe a one-off experience for you that you've rationalized into a whole method? Would be interested if you could go more into this and show this "get friendzoned" method works aha...
You don't understand the history. My books "outfoxing the foxes" and "29 Reasons Not To Be A Nice Guy" BUILT the "seduction community." Most modern theory originated with me, Mystery, and about six other guys from USENET in 1998. Mystery just got the distribution, and moved to hollywood, while cashing in with bootcamps.

Try READING the FREE book from START TO FINISH and digesting it if you think it's pure theory. You'll find tons of stuff you can try yourself in the real world, but really, I've done enough by making it free, and I only do that becuse I can win at the racetrack, and don't need to prey on unappreciative guys who can't score even a 7, let alone the women I dealt with. Hell, I observed my cousin for ten years, and he hooked up with DIANE LANE. Ever hear of her? When I was fifteen, CYNTHIA NIXON stopped me on an NYC street to flirt with me. I never hit on either of those two mostly becuase I could do much better.

If what I teach were so inaccurate, the theory wouldn't have globalized, nor would it have held up for twenty-five years. I really have nothing left to prove as a man, but I am tyring to hit one more "grand slam" just to separate myself from my rivals.

Between growing up with money, in NYC, and being 6'2", athletic, with a very high IQ, I was put in positions early in life where I could develop as a PUA and AFC. I found my success as a PUA was directly attributable to what I learned as an AFC.

Look up the term GAMMA MALE, to describe the typical consumer of these books. These guys want everything, give crap to those who can teach it, and social-climb to the point where they flood money and status on the gurus who have marketing, distribution, and media exposure. Then they wonder why they never improve.

Do you REALLY think I care if other guys use what I GIVE them? I gave up on making a fortune in this industry. Now I just want to set the record straight. My main source of income is the racetrack. When guys act stupid here, they just argue with me. When guys act stupid at the track, they bet the wrong horse, and I take their money by force.

Why do you think the book is called BETTOR Off Single?

Just READ it before you judge it or me. If it's too long, too complex, or too cerebral, I can't help you. Seducing super-elites is NOT easy, and I devoted my life to this pursuit, with more success than most guys in my situation could ever hope for. I had no fame, no money to speak of, and did it mostly with looks, brains, and applied intelligence to the speicific problem you all seem so desperate to solve.

I cannot do more than this.

Interestingly, the typical consumer of seduction products acts like an arrogant SHB, chooses the "jerk" guru, gets misled, then concludes that "all gurus are worthless," not because all are, but becuase THEY can't pick them. Meanwhile, the "nice" gurus get crapped on because they are too tolerant of the gamma-male b/s that the "alpha gurus" don't deal with.

If you gave your little third-degree speech to Mysteyr, he'd IGNORE you. You wouldn't do it though, because he's been on TEE-VEE, as if that somehow makes what he teaches smarter, even if both of us learned this stuff from the same place, at the same time.

Read my section on card-compatibility if you want something truly innovative. I've been holding back my new theory for a decade, waiting for the circuss to end, and so none of this theory could be "borrowed." I released BOS on the SAME DAY as Mystery released his newest book, so there's no way either of us could have taken from the other. Compare the two works and drqaw your own conclusions.

Now if you want to see me pick horses, that is quantifiable. I release free picks all the time. $1.00 bet on every horse I pick this year yields about $1.14 in returns, for a 14 percent profit.

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's something very recent...

Is this girl super-elite:
http://i.imgur.com/YyJN7.jpg
??

Here:
Me: Hey, what's up? x

Her: hey :) not much, yourself? xx

Me: Not a lot :p and you're from *town*? x

Her: yeah, you know it? xx

Me: Yeah it's great I go to the town quite a lot, I'm from *city* :p x

Her: ooh right, yeah i'm always up the town, it gets boring after a while though haha :) oh right nice one :) xx

Me: Aha how can you get bored with HMV and McDonalds :p? And you're cute, are you single? x

Her: easily enough after a while ;-) though it does occupy a lot of my time haha. aw thank you :) yeah i am, what about you? xx

Me: Aha :p and good, I am too :) do you like scary movies? x

Her: yeah, they are my faveeee! what about you? xx

Me: Yeah aha I love them :p! If you ever come to *city* we can have a movie night and watch a load of them, you'd have to supply the popcorn though :) x

Her: niceee, whats your favourite? haha, definitely, it would be toffee though, cant be having any of that salty ****! xx

Me: The Shining and the first Nightmare on Elm Street :) and good, toffee is the best :p you got a mobile? x

Her: nightmare on elm street is brilliant! haha, it definitely is :) and of course i do haha :) xx

Me: Well you've clearly got good taste I'm impressed :p! And good, I'm going to bed now but text me *my number*, what's your number? x

Her: haha, that i do! sorry, i would have text you but i fell asleep :-( my numbers *her number* xx
Now I'm gonna meet up with her, so I'd say that went pretty well, though I didn't get friendzoned first. Maybe the caliber of women you are with are much higher... And in which case you're more qualified to be theorizing anything than me but in my experience I do better with good looking girls when I don't get friendzoned first.

Also don't worry because I'm not crazy about Mystery and would openly disagree with most of what he says. Simply because I do things in my own way and it works well for me, and I think it's stupid to have to resort to routines, negs etc when you really don't need them.

Please give me your horse picks though, I'm useless with betting.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
BettorOffSingle said:
No matter what “game” you run, your odds of success with any one super-elite will be low, but that’s part of going for super-high quality.
This seems contradictory to most other seduction experts advice. Most other experts say gaming super-hot chicks is easier because most guys are afraid to approach them and opt for the average ones instead.

Can you clear this matter up.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ the arbitrary ranking of women to two significant digits. What the hell is an 8.6???

Sorry, but I disagree completely with this post. If you hide your desires as man and approach a woman as a "friend," then friendship is all you are going to get. Why on earth would you want such an arrangement? Not to mention, women aren't stupid...they know when a guy is attracted to them. If you aren't making moves, it's because you don't have the confidence to do so, as far as they are concerned.

Not to mention, I've personally found that most girls make pretty lousy pivots--although, I WILL allow that being friends with a "super elite (??)" will grant you access to more exclusive venues. So, the social climbing aspect of this is correct.

Make no mistake- I'm not attacking your credibility as a PUA (although you ARE qualifying yourself a bit much, and would have more success connecting with those on this board if you dropped the "authoritarian" tone), but don't assume because you had anecdotal success with this method that it will work across the board. There are a lot of guys on this board that are CONSTANTLY getting friendzoned, and I think a post that tells them that it's GOOD to be LJBF'd by a REALLY HOT GIRL will reinforce some of their beta behavior ("if i don't make any moves on her, eventually she will be MAD WITH DESIRE!!").

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
lol @ the arbitrary ranking of women to two significant digits. What the hell is an 8.6???

Sorry, but I disagree completely with this post. If you hide your desires as man and approach a woman as a "friend," then friendship is all you are going to get. Why on earth would you want such an arrangement? Not to mention, women aren't stupid...they know when a guy is attracted to them. If you aren't making moves, it's because you don't have the confidence to do so, as far as they are concerned.

Not to mention, I've personally found that most girls make pretty lousy pivots--although, I WILL allow that being friends with a "super elite (??)" will grant you access to more exclusive venues. So, the social climbing aspect of this is correct.

Make no mistake- I'm not attacking your credibility as a PUA (although you ARE qualifying yourself a bit much, and would have more success connecting with those on this board if you dropped the "authoritarian" tone), but don't assume because you had anecdotal success with this method that it will work across the board. There are a lot of guys on this board that are CONSTANTLY getting friendzoned, and I think a post that tells them that it's GOOD to be LJBF'd by a REALLY HOT GIRL will reinforce some of their beta behavior ("if i don't make any moves on her, eventually she will be MAD WITH DESIRE!!").
This is about right, but you must understand the rating system! 5 is average, 6 is a little bit cute, 7 is hot but not jaw dropping, 8 is stunning, 9 is supermodel standard, 10 is the top end of the supermodel standard :yes:

So when you put 8.6 it's like, she's almost supermodel standard but not quite...

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:

Super Elites are above Gold Standard, but bellow platinum ultra. Some come with air miles or points.