Turning Point (Newcomers Please Read)

DonGello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting Women.... Is not about women, it's about you.

Came back to the forum, and I just see too many guys focusing on women.
Improve yourself, women follow, I can attest to this.

My turning point was when I realized women are not the goal, my happiness is. If you are happy, women follow, and by happy... I mean genuine happiness.

Your Happiness > Women

Just thought some of you could use the reminder

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on. Most guys dont get it, they're too worried about which routine they are going to run and what the womans reaction is, when in reality, if you're happy and totally confident in yourself, you wont care. Here's a shock for some guys, a guy who doesnt care what a woman thinks tends to be more attractive than the guy whos clearly trying to get her to like him.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
Spot on. Most guys dont get it, they're too worried about which routine they are going to run and what the womans reaction is, when in reality, if you're happy and totally confident in yourself, you wont care. Here's a shock for some guys, a guy who doesnt care what a woman thinks tends to be more attractive than the guy whos clearly trying to get her to like him.
Exactly.

That's why it drives me crazy when guys come on here creating these whiny topics about women. I don't care why women think how they think, or what "advantages" they have in the dating world. All I care about is my path to becoming a great man.

Getting women is a side effect of having goals. Getting women should not be a goal unto itself.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happiness will always remain as the sexiest attraction tool a man could have in his arsenal with the ladies. Nobody wants to be around a depressed,whiny, dry-personality dude.

This post deserves more attention :)

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A man gets a woman when he gets a life, a woman gets a life when she gets a man. Or something like that.

DonGello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, i got me a woman after like 3 months of self improvement, she's a babe and all.. but now that I have so much extra time to improve myself.. you'd be amazed at how easy getting girls is & how fun of a skill it is to have even when you dont need it. Becoming a DJ takes time remember that.

Conquer Fear. Be happy. Live life.

I'm not gonna make fun of any AFC's because I was there once. Focus on yourself, women follow, take it from a guy who has seen both sides.

Peace out