"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Turning interest into a pivot

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2003
Messages
346
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Project Chicago
There is a girl I used to work with that I recently came and saw. She is really into me, and we have a "joke" about how we need to hook up. And she wants to. She always tries to suggest times we should hang out.

The thing is, she's not really that hot, maybe a 6.5 in my opinion, so I want to turn her into a pivot in order to meet some of her friends.

Any suggestions on how I should go about this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Too easy

JUst go dancing with her, and have fun. Get a bit physical. Other gals will want a piece of that. :cool:
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Re: Too easy

Originally posted by Bonhomme
JUst go dancing with her, and have fun. Get a bit physical. Other gals will want a piece of that. :cool:
I don't know if girls are going to go crazy over a guy dancing with a 6.5 I would probably let her know that you don't want a relationship, and that you want to just party and screw around. Be blatently honest. If she's cool with that, sleep with her. After you've slept with her, become friends with her. Really become friends. Encourage her to meet guys, give her advice on guys. Let her trust you. From there, you can take her out with you and use her to help you.
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Social proof is universally good

Actually, xblitz, I have found that carrying on with average gals gets the hotties more interested. Perhaps they would have been interested in the first place, but didn't see an opportunity to "break the ice," so to speak, too. Whatever the case, this is what I've seen.

Even looking at it from a purely cynical "what's in it for me" point of view, I've always found any kind of social proof a positive thing. Think of it from a gal's perspective. Even being cool to a really ugly gal shows a bit of class, and since just about every gal has some insecurities it demontrates that you can look past all that enough to show any gal a good time.

Not to sound too much like Doc Love, but would Richard Branson ( the "rebel billionaire," -- an absolute archetype of the kind of high-status behavior women almost universally find sexy) treat an unattractive gal like sh1t, or would he make her feel good about herself?

Agreed that you should be totally straight up with the gal, whatever you do.
 
Top