Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turning down easy a$$

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else have this problem? I am not content unless the girl is a challenge and is uber hard to get.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have turned down 3 pieces of booty in the past month. I just plain don't trust those girls.

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on brother!

Let me tell you a story about a party I was attending.

One of my friends had 'the' 18th birthday party. There weren't many people invited, just close friends including me. So there we all were parting all night.

There I met that girl (7). After some time everybody started dancing and she asked me to come down to the basement (very the party was going on) and dance. After a little while I came down and saw her by standing by herself. So I made my move - I simply came up to her, took her hands and told "Let's dance!"

The conversation was going very smooth from there on -

She: Why do you think I wanted to dance?
Me: I'm a great guesser, aren't I?
She: Well what's your name, theN?
Me: Guess!
She: At least give me the first letter!
Me: Well, S is the last one.
She: That isn't helping me very much.
Me: Ok, then'I'll tell you another letter, the second last is J ;)
She: Let me try, *****JS?
Me: *****JS! Do I look like a *****JS?
She: Well give me just one more letter!
Me: A letter it is, the first one is S!
She: Slimijs?
Me: Right! And whats your name?

Then she teased me for her name and I guessed it! Not to mention all the kino I gave her during the dance :rolleyes:

After came the ****ty part. I was still lirting with my friends 10, who got a little bit jealos by then. But I didn't care so much.

Then the 7 got annoying. She was fallowing me and I just started to ignore her. I fukked up an easy piece of a$$ :mad: After she understood that I wasn't intrested in her, she went home, since all the other guys were so 'nice'. Then my friend got his 10 and I haven't seen the two of them since then. What a party that was!

I should write a tread about high standarts. It's the most important thing that keeps me from getting any pu$$y.:(

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know. Its like you can have them but something is holding you back. Sometimes I will even turn down pretty sluts. All my friends are like go for the easy ass, somehow I can't be happy unless the ***** I am chasing has a dead-bolt on it.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, good point. God I love chicks with morals ... :(

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I AM THE POSTER BOY FOR THIS ****ING ****, I PROMISE

i have really high standards and i am always turning down the easy girl (unless shes really hot)

i love a challenge for some reason... but sometimes after i conquer the challenge (the girl) i just completely lose all interest in her, even if shes good looking

here are some examples ive done this year:

met a girl at a party HB7.5, nice body, huge tits, got her #

meet up with her at a party shes throwing (i bring some friends), all her friends go to clubs... and she stays with me (and my friends) to go to a party... we go and then i hookup with her that night

i never called her again after that... i dunno wtf is wrong with me but after i hooked up with her i lost all interest (she was cool and pretty hot), all my friends were like WTF R U DOING

2-
hooked up with a girl a couple times... she asks me to be her **** buddy (always followed me around parties) and i just got tired of it and COMPLETELy blew her off/rejected her

i have a lot more examples like this, it seems like right after i hook up with a chick i just forget about her

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I am so with you.

School Slut, is all over me. I got cash, car and dress nice. Plus, I am a DJ and people know me.

- She calls me 6 times a day, don't answer the phone, even though she wants to go into details about fuking my brains out.

- TXT's me 30 times a night, saying she wants to fuk my brains out.

- On date, has tit$ (40DD) almost hanging out of top throughout the night, while talking dirty about fuking my brains out.

............. my response NEXT!

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
Oh I am so with you.

School Slut, is all over me. I got cash, car and dress nice. Plus, I am a DJ and people know me.

- She calls me 6 times a day, don't answer the phone, even though she wants to go into details about fuking my brains out.

- TXT's me 30 times a night, saying she wants to fuk my brains out.

- On date, has tit$ (40DD) almost hanging out of top throughout the night, while talking dirty about fuking my brains out.

............. my response NEXT!
lol i know that all too well, i think it comes from my confidence... i have this feeling that i am better than eveyrone (i dont really believe this, but imagine a lot of confidence in myself) and deserve nothing but the best so when i get an easy girl im like ok... i can do better shes not that great anyway

i have a chick now that im working on that is putting up a big challenge and i love it, she will soon be conquered! (that sounded gay). i dont have oneitis for her, but ive hooked up with 2 chicks in that about 2 weeks and i still want this chick the most (the other chicks were almost as hot as her too, and veyr cool)... im still keeping in touch with them, but i feel like i wont be happy until i have the one thats the challenge

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, good point. God I love chicks with morals ... :(
Too bad. Both kinds of girls behave the same and do the same stuff, but sluts just are more honest about it.

What I don't like about it is that a chick risks it, puts out for you and then you bail out after DJing and come-ons.

It's because of the guys like you they play those games and don't want to "appear slutty"

Change - look at it this way: "if the same girls were teasing you for 2 weeks, and then gave it up, you'd hit it, right"

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NO. Not after 2 weeks. I can tell if a girl is on complete **** lockdown. That's the one I always AIM for. Plenty of have tried none have succeeded. I head in there with a 110% and use everything I got to work her. I get more out of a kick from getting shot down / rejected on things, then actually receiving them. But at the end once, she is saying your name ... that will be that sweet moment of satisfaction.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is saying your name ... that will be that sweet moment of satisfaction.
Bleh - you'll also find out she doesn't know how to work it and has no experience. So you'll have to train her a few months.

Too much work man

D4H

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol that sounds fun... i cant wait till i get to the point of being able to turn down the easy ass and have fun pursuing the hard to get ones. Ive had chicks that tell me stuff like they want to wait until marriage to have sex or they are a virgin or some ****.. what yall say to that?

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I normally say hell yeah. Some have uber strong believes I will admit like church girls who go to church more then 3 times a week are almost impossible to break especially if her parents are involved / work at church. Unless the girl is a rebel, but this is normally not the case in these type of situations. But virgins are the funnest, cause they are scared and inexperienced. There are so many ways to play off that.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
I have turned down 3 pieces of booty in the past month. I just plain don't trust those girls.
yeah I know what you mean. You dont know what kind of diseases they are carrying! And same as Paid, I like a flirty girl who is a bit of a challenge. If they are just there you dont want them anymore, hahaha, the way of our stupid minds!

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never like girls below an 8 anyways and if a girl is 8+ i don't care if she's easy or not for a fvck. Turned down alot of lower ranked girls though.

balengar

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, challenge all the way.

hot or not, if i find out i can land her easily, i QUICKLY become disinterested.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me about it, my last gf was a f'ing biatch. She would not hold hands nor cuddle ... not even makeout as it was to sexual I took the challenge. I got her to break on some things but she was bright though and broke it off, girl could not get enough though and i talk to her all the time and still do stuff with her. Yes, I have not given up either.

revelashon

Don Juan
Reaction score
fvcking kids r ruining the site, I promise....loll.

lol..yall need to writin these dam threads bout what major pimps yall are. its fvckin retarded.

"School Slut, is all over me. I got cash, car and dress nice. Plus, I am a DJ and people know me."

woww.. your soo cool..loll.. you sound a like a b!tch dogg

"I AM THE POSTER BOY FOR THIS ****ING ****, I PROMISE"
:rolleyes:

say somethin productive or shut the fvck up

NUFF SAID. ONE!