Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turning down a 9 even though extreme dry spell

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently: bad run with woman and watching female friends cheat on their boyfriends have left a sour taste in woman in me. Set some goals over the summer holidays I want to achieve; ambitions of getting a super ripped body, excelling at my hobbies etc. Basically my thought is if I don't love myself how can I project myself out to the world like-wise. Hence I've been throwing myself into things I want to do - woman taking a back seat
But now as I delve more into myself and pursuing my goals, the more woman have become obscure (doesn't help with my recent dealings with girls)

Just now, I received an out of the blue booty call from a HB9 (body of a model, doe eyes, Asian)...
I turned her down because I was more focused on a film I'm editing. Plus I am so tired from the gym. I mean I was conflicted but ultimately my thought was 'meh' plenty more where that came from - even though I am having a dry spell lately more longer than the history of the Sahara desert. Heck even the other night at a party; I had about 4 girls from different social circles wrapped around my fingers. I had one girl cuddling me as I lent in mm from kissing her as she lent in and simply killed the situation by getting up and go grabbing a drink and talking to someone else. Heck, I had an earlier night and woke up the next day for a more enjoyable run.

I am not sure how I should be handling this nor what is going through my mind. Anyone can help me comprehend whats going on with me/ if they've been down a similar road to this?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Too tired from the gym to go out with a girl who is asking YOU out? No homo?

Never work out. Work period.