Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

turning AFC to ditch annoying chick, will it work?

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So this good friend of mine has a puppy dog chick. She follows him around the club, calls him 2 to 3 times a day, calls my phone looking for him (she tried getting on me the week before she met him so she ended up with my number, damn I was drunk). Now this friend of mine is pretty good. Somewhat of a natural DJ, naturally C&F, but kinda nerdy. He can pull girls pretty well. So he is wanting to ditch this chick, and I proposed to him an idea which just may work. I told him to go total AFC on her a$$. Tell her how much he loves her, and wants to get married and such, but he is affraid that she may go for crap like this, because she seems do desperate and clingy. We are wanting to make an experiment out of ditching this girl, so what kind of AFC crap would you guys think would work best?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad idea

He should just LJBF her instead.

Even a natural DJ should avoid acting AFC. Why invite AFCism into one's system?

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, listen to yourself!! Guys here b!tch and moan about girls playing games and not being straight-up with you when they're not interested- and then a post like this comes along. :rolleyes:

Tell your pal to grab his nuts and and tell her "It's Over". Put yourself in her position for a second - in what manner would you like to be dumped? Straight-up or be given the runaround?

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Howie Farkes
Damn, listen to yourself!! Guys here b!tch and moan about girls playing games and not being straight-up with you when they're not interested- and then a post like this comes along. :rolleyes:

Tell your pal to grab his nuts and and tell her "It's Over". Put yourself in her position for a second - in what manner would you like to be dumped? Straight-up or be given the runaround?
Press the Enter key to proceed with specified commands and never look back.
Peace.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Childish behavior is only for children. It has no representation in the Don Juan's repitoire

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I think hes going to have to LJBF her, because last night he tried a few AFC moves just to see what she would do (were doing it for scientific knowledge see) and after these moves (I like you alot, I miss you (while talking in wussy voice) I quit smoking for you because I know you dont like smoke, crap like that) and she called twice last night looking for him, and is just sucking this crap up like a vacuum. So, on to plan B, LJBF.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, how about this...stop trying to beat around the bush and be a MAN about it. Tell her, I don't think we should chill anymore.

Be straight up and honest...

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a bad idea for so many reasons. First, because it's so much better and easier to tell her he doesn't like her like that (LJBF), and second because telling someone you like them back isn't going to drive anyone away in the short term. Maybe with months of AFC behavior she'd like him less, but who puts up with someone they don't like for months instead of telling them the truth?

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa... hey, I think you forgot the phenomenon of delayed response.

If you go AFC on a girl, she will lap it up for a few weeks... but afterwards, she'll start to lose interest.

Likewise, if you LJBF a girl who is interested in you, all it will do is make her MORE interested in you. This girl will want to be your friend's "friend" so badly he'll have to scrape her off with a spatula. :eek:

BGMan