Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turning 23yrs Next Monday And I'm a Virgin.

gitwiti

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm a guy turning 23yrs next week Monday and I'm a virgin. I'm the only male amongst 3 sisters and the last born. I've had only two relationships my entire life which were bad. I'm 5'7, smallish and look younger than my age. I receive compliments from women and sometimes men on how good looking I am. Which I used to doubt till I began working on myself recently. To cut the story short I got introduced through research to the red pill/pickup/seduction community about six months ago. It has helped change my mind on a lot of things theoretically. But I still find it very hard to approach women, one reason that keeps stopping me is that I assume any lady I see is either older than me or better off than me, even when it's obvious they are not. I've been taking long walks recently to try cold approaches for a few weeks now, and I still can't get past the idea of ladies being older than me. It's gotten to a point where I have a mental breakdown every night before going to bed out of frustration. I'd love to even signup for a one on one class with a PUA but I'm from Ghana and there are none here, hence why I'm looking here for some advice on how to go about solving my problem. Sorry for the long write up and I look forward to your replies, thanks.

Reaction score
Are you in Ghana or another country? Plenty of mud shark white girls will fvck you with zero effort if you go to the right locations.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aint missing much bro, I've been in the mix since I was 17. Now at 31 i could care less about women and wish I spend more time when I was young working on myself.

I know how it is when your young, all you think about is women, but your really not missing much. Find interesting things and get involved, learn a lot and try and take you mind of women. If you haven't graduated college, go to a reputable cheap college, and their will be no shortage of women plus yall get a degree out of it.

also this redpill stuff is very jaded and dark, remeber to always stay positive and optimistic, most women are decent just looking to get married and start a family if your a decent man.

Reaction score
You aint missing much bro, I've been in the mix since I was 17. Now at 31 i could care less about women and wish I spend more time when I was young working on myself.

I know how it is when your young, all you think about is women, but your really not missing much. Find interesting things and get involved, learn a lot and try and take you mind of women. If you haven't graduated college, go to a reputable cheap college, and their will be no shortage of women plus yall get a degree out of it.

also this redpill stuff is very jaded and dark, remeber to always stay positive and optimistic, most women are decent just looking to get married and start a family if your a decent man.
OP needs to burn his by touching the fire first before
I'm in Ghana.
I have no idea about Ghana, shouldn’t it be easy to get laid there, especially if you have money?

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bro you’re 23.

Forget the women for a while, some can potentially ruin your life.

Find your purpose.

Build yourself up physically, mentally, spiritually and financially and you’ll be okay. The women will come.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm a guy turning 23yrs next week Monday and I'm a virgin. I'm the only male amongst 3 sisters and the last born. I've had only two relationships my entire life which were bad. I'm 5'7, smallish and look younger than my age
I'm from Ghana and there are none here, hence why I'm looking here for some advice on how to go about solving my problem. Sorry for the long write up and I look forward to your replies, thanks.
If I am not mistaken, in Ghana, you could get a wife by simply paying her father a dowery.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by assuming a woman you see is "better off than you"? Are you talking about financially? If so, that's nothing to worry too much about. Women are attracted to men who make them feel a certain way. Money CAN be a part of that but it's not a very important part. Plenty of unemployed and homeless guys are sleeping with many women.

Being a late-bloomer is a curse in your younger years but it will be a huge benefit later in life. That being said, you can still do fine while looking young but you will have the best luck with women who are in the late teens. It can also help to make yourself appear less boyish - you can do this by the way you dress, style your hair, and also by growing facial hair. I would strongly encourage all that.

What is your concern about a woman being older than you? If YOU think she is attractive and you would sleep with her, what's the problem with her age?

You are doing the right thing by practicing approaches. You have to get over your fear. If you are really struggling with it, as it sounds that you are, start out by talking with women you don't find attractive and who you suspect might be chatty... think moms who have their kids with them or old ladies. This can be done in line at the store, etc. Best places are places where you are stuck standing in line or doing something like shopping. The FIRST thing you must learn is that women are open to talking to strangers and they actually like to 9x out of 10. Women are more social than men. Many men just want to be left alone and not bothered as they go about their day but women LOVE talking. Some women have bad social anxiety but again, on average, most women are much more social than men and much happier than men to have a casual conversation with a stranger. So just ask the old lady next to you how to know if an avocado is ripe while standing next to her at the avocado bin. Or if you are buying a new shirt and there is a girl nearby, ask her what she thinks of it by saying you'd like to get a woman's opinion. Don't have any romantic intentions in any of the conversations. Plan to start and end the interaction with platonic idle chit-chat only. Once your brainwashing about women not wanting to talk to strangers has been eased, you can start approaching attractive women for platonic conversations. Then you can move up from there by going in with romantic intent and getting phone numbers after talking with a girl for a while.

I think workshops can be beneficial to guys who are REALLY struggling to get past a crippling fear of approaching women, but there are so many guys who run these workshops and I've cringed at what I've seen on youtube from many (but not all) of them. If you need help forcing yourself to approach, find a buddy you trust who wants to do the same thing as you and hold each other accountable. Go out together and do approaches - one approaches while the other watches from a distance. Then switch turns. The pressure of having someone with you and pointing out girls to approach might really help you. You can make a game out of it by "can't say no" and whoever your friend points to, you HAVE to approach no matter what the situation is, and same for him.

gitwiti

Reaction score
What do you mean by assuming a woman you see is "better off than you"? Are you talking about financially? If so, that's nothing to worry too much about. Women are attracted to men who make them feel a certain way. Money CAN be a part of that but it's not a very important part. Plenty of unemployed and homeless guys are sleeping with many women.

Being a late-bloomer is a curse in your younger years but it will be a huge benefit later in life. That being said, you can still do fine while looking young but you will have the best luck with women who are in the late teens. It can also help to make yourself appear less boyish - you can do this by the way you dress, style your hair, and also by growing facial hair. I would strongly encourage all that.

What is your concern about a woman being older than you? If YOU think she is attractive and you would sleep with her, what's the problem with her age?

You are doing the right thing by practicing approaches. You have to get over your fear. If you are really struggling with it, as it sounds that you are, start out by talking with women you don't find attractive and who you suspect might be chatty... think moms who have their kids with them or old ladies. This can be done in line at the store, etc. Best places are places where you are stuck standing in line or doing something like shopping. The FIRST thing you must learn is that women are open to talking to strangers and they actually like to 9x out of 10. Women are more social than men. Many men just want to be left alone and not bothered as they go about their day but women LOVE talking. Some women have bad social anxiety but again, on average, most women are much more social than men and much happier than men to have a casual conversation with a stranger. So just ask the old lady next to you how to know if an avocado is ripe while standing next to her at the avocado bin. Or if you are buying a new shirt and there is a girl nearby, ask her what she thinks of it by saying you'd like to get a woman's opinion. Don't have any romantic intentions in any of the conversations. Plan to start and end the interaction with platonic idle chit-chat only. Once your brainwashing about women not wanting to talk to strangers has been eased, you can start approaching attractive women for platonic conversations. Then you can move up from there by going in with romantic intent and getting phone numbers after talking with a girl for a while.

I think workshops can be beneficial to guys who are REALLY struggling to get past a crippling fear of approaching women, but there are so many guys who run these workshops and I've cringed at what I've seen on youtube from many (but not all) of them. If you need help forcing yourself to approach, find a buddy you trust who wants to do the same thing as you and hold each other accountable. Go out together and do approaches - one approaches while the other watches from a distance. Then switch turns. The pressure of having someone with you and pointing out girls to approach might really help you. You can make a game out of it by "can't say no" and whoever your friend points to, you HAVE to approach no matter what the situation is, and same for him.
Wow, that's a lot of game right here. I'll take baby steps as you've said. Thanks very much, I appreciate the advice.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm a guy turning 23yrs next week Monday and I'm a virgin. I'm the only male amongst 3 sisters and the last born. I've had only two relationships my entire life which were bad. I'm 5'7, smallish and look younger than my age. I receive compliments from women and sometimes men on how good looking I am. Which I used to doubt till I began working on myself recently. To cut the story short I got introduced through research to the red pill/pickup/seduction community about six months ago. It has helped change my mind on a lot of things theoretically. But I still find it very hard to approach women, one reason that keeps stopping me is that I assume any lady I see is either older than me or better off than me, even when it's obvious they are not. I've been taking long walks recently to try cold approaches for a few weeks now, and I still can't get past the idea of ladies being older than me. It's gotten to a point where I have a mental breakdown every night before going to bed out of frustration. I'd love to even signup for a one on one class with a PUA but I'm from Ghana and there are none here, hence why I'm looking here for some advice on how to go about solving my problem. Sorry for the long write up and I look forward to your replies, thanks.
Sex isn’t as life changing as you think though I think you should have it so you can get that insecurity o it if your head. Being a man who can successful navigate life is more respectable, has long term pleasures, and will eventually yield beautiful women if your hood at this game called life

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try reading books by Doctor Skankypoon