Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

turned off by girl with too much interest?

Canadian Idol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Havent been on here in a while, everything is just going so great for me, maybe a little too great. First of all, I dont want to seem like I have a huge ego or something but I have this girl that is alright looking, nice body from what I can remember and she keeps bugging to do stuff. First it turned out that she wanted a ONS when we met but I just grabbed her # because I'm not about ONS'. Anyways, now it turns out she calls and I say I am gonna do stuff and she is like "Can I come and watch you play hockey", "oh I would love to go out with you tonight" when I am going out with the boys. She is just coming on too strong, which is something I don't want because I dont want a relationship over the summer. Is this weird of me to be like this or is it natural to not want something that you dont have to work towards? Any insight would be great. Thanks.

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
I have had this problem when i was desperate and dateless there was this one girl in my class who i went to see on campus also and she was ok to start with we dthat we where both virgins and other stuff then she started to get obsessed she was good looking in the face but she was hairy back and fatish anyway she was very shy and she was comming onto me like she wanted to marry me i just wanted to have a fcuk buddie but i could tell that as soon as i started to date she would pull me up and make sure i was always there she even pulled me up about comming on to a girl before i knew her. Everytime i looked up in class she would meet my eyes and smile it began to piss me off and the more i wanted her to go away the harder it became. Yes i flirted with her at the start but boy it is annoying.

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this is happening to me now. There is this really cute and sweet girl( not very bright though) who is in love with me. I worked with her last summer and she thinks I'm the best thing in the world...I was horribly desperate last summer, and would have asked her out if I was brave enough..

Now, I'm improving when it comes to women and I'm not so sure if it would be a good idea to go out with this one. She is sweet and would do whatever I said, but she is kind of lazy and her mother was a teacher of mine in high school. She looks like a troll. I could see myself not being able to get out of a relationship, if I got into one with this girl. She's just too sweet and innocent. She has no confidence at all.

I think she would kill me if I broke up with her.

rbd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya bro, I've had many girls that, while they don't come on THAT strong, make it very obvious that they're into me. For some reason a girl persuing me that isn't totally hot is a turn off to me, and I haven't screwed one in that situation yet (although that might change in the near future :)). People by nature want what they either can't have or have to work hard for. That's the concept behind so much DJ theory.

I don't think it's unnatural at all for you to feel like this. Most girls my age assume that ALL guys are out to get ***** as quickly as possible. That sterotype pisses me off. You sound like the same kind of guy as I am (not into ONSes, need to get to know a girl before you'd have sex with her). I can't tell you how many girls I've missed up on screwing because of my standpoint, but it's something that I don't want to compromise on, especially in today's world of STDs and emotional basketcases. Sex is nice but it isn't THAT nice.

Basically what you need to do is ask yourself if this is an aspect of yourself that you consider essential. Furthermore, if this girl does nothing for you, DON'T GET WITH HER. Don't feel obliged to get with a girl just because she's showing signs of interest. You're a DJ now man, you can pick and choose the women you want. As has been said on this board, a DJ is not made by the women he accepts, but by the women he rejects.

Robby

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that if they come on too strong too early my IL drops 'cause I'm thinking to myself "this girl has gone crazy for me and yet she doesn't even know me". So I figure that if she's willing to fall for someone without taking the time to get to knowthem then she's got some issues and/or baggage.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you guys understand why AFC's turn women off, it is not a gender thing. The amount of guys who will literally stalk you when they are interested. It is not a gender thing, but I will always play hard to get!