Turned 28 last month

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at my age. I'm learning and I'm doing well.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Automatic,
Twenty Eight,you poor old bvgger......Look I am still learning,the rationale of Women really does defy the imagination of a Mere Male.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything regarding the game has gotten better since 28. I am finding myself at age 30 doing some of my best work lately. The world is yours for the taking at this age..

Automatic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. So is picking up girls at clubs out of the question at this age or does it still work?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still works... As long as you don't start doubting it! When you're in the club and have doubts about what you're doing, it will become a self-fulfilling-prophecy. I experienced this many times.

But I've also experienced the opposite. Feeling like the king of the world, not giving a sh!t about what other people think of me, and then being approached (being approached, not approaching myself!) by hot girls who are ten years younger than me.

This principle counts for the whole age thing. Your age doesn't mean d!ck as long as you believe that yourself.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your late 20s you should be finding a venue that works for you. If you love clubs, then go for it. However, there are lots of other venues that should be tried.

Sooner or later you will find a "niche" that works best for you. You will repeat things over and over, much like a fisherman returns time and again to the same spot with the same bait and the same technique as long as the fish are there.

The last 4 lays I did almost the exact same thing with all of 'em. Took 'em to a wine bar near where I live, made out with them on the beach while the sun was setting. Two came back to my place on the first date, two came back to my place on the second date. That works for me, now. When it stops working I'll switch things up.

Find what works for you, groove it, and repeat it. Find your niche. Tiger Woods doesn't change up his swing each round. He's grooved his swing and hits the ball the same way, consistently, every time.

Think of it almost as mass-production. If you want to bang as many chicks as you can, you need to invent your "seduction machine," get it moving, and pump out successful seduction routines over and over and over. You don't need to reinvent it each and every time.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good posts concerning finding ones nitche. As a frequent club goer, let me warn you that the type of person you will find there isn't terribly desirable. You can occasionally find one or two who are awesome, but in general, unlikely. To me, the clubs are about hanging w/ friends, and picking up comes in a distant second.

A venue I heard is excellent is going to a dancing class. Salsa dancing especially gets high marks from several of my friends who frequent it. Another venue I plan on going too once I get a job/ apartment lined up is doing organized sports. Think about it, you weed out the fatties, and meet people who are similarly active. The issue here is you need a somewhat reliable schedule thus if you are someone like me who could be out of the state in a month, its not worth dropping club dues.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Automatic said:
Thanks for the replies. So is picking up girls at clubs out of the question at this age or does it still work?
How could it possibly be out of the question? I know 35 year olds that go out to bars and clubs on weekends. Regularly. What world are you from where being 28 makes you "too old to learn PUA"?? Your d**k still works doesn't it? Well that's nature's way of telling you that you're still young enough to bang girls.

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy once told me "you are only as old as the women you are fvcking".