Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Turn offs

Doc73

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
Lets see, my list is:

1) Attention *****s
2) smoking
3) Hairy legs and armpits (sorry, I am just not into the Scandinavian look)
4) Lack of opinion on anything
5) obesity (I dont mind a bit of body fat as long as the girl is active)
6) drug users (pot is ok, everything else like speed and coke is not)
7) bad breath and body odor
8) Ignorance
9) women born with silver spoons in their mouths (IMO I think Paris Hilton is ugly as hell, and I wouldnt touch her with a ten foot pole)
10) shallowness
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Top