Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ture DJ hOLLA this girl?????she bomb but she be trippin

dmoney4ya

Reaction score
you wassup all the fellow DJ well there's this girl and we met at a party and she is bomb right like a 9 got body everything.. atr the begining we could talk on the phone and she would open up and everything the first week we started talk for like for days in a row we was on the phone til like like 11 or 12.. then i dunno i guess i got into the nice guy but i dont be all nice but the thing i did wrong was open up to her and tell her what happend during my day in detail. she is now playing games and stuff . i know shes avoidin me cuz whenever i call from my house she dont pick up but from somewhere else she picks up and she be having her friedns at her house and she is bomb i know she be havin dudes talk to her whereever she goes but shes a good girl went to private school all her life and she sticks to herself.. i would call and she would avoid me its like we lost the connection a lil but she is bomb..... i got some girls on the side u know what im saying but this girl damn she is bomb or just cute.. she was really into me but now shes trippin but i think i should just like wait a week to call her again and i left her a message but she did'nt return it. but dont get me wrong i got girls but shes just my lil project that i want ii my peeps holla at yo boy no bullish advice

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't like you. You lost her. Get over it and move on.

Read the Bible, read Curious George, read Dr. Seuss, ugh.........just READ!

Learn how to DJ (Bible), learn how to read, and learn how to write.

Stay in school, everybody!

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Runna13=)
Read the Bible, read Curious George, read Dr. Seuss, ugh.........just READ!
lol, maybe you should check over what you type before you hit "start a new topic"

Anyways it really doesn't sound like the girl likes you that much. Would YOU ignore a chick who you liked? Read the DJ Bible (top right hand corner) and have fun learning on the site. Everyone starts out somewhere...

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta know how to talk to people like him.

Yo that hoe straight dizzed yo azz son, u dun needs that shiznit. Yo straightup son, that bi*ch is straight up ignorin yo azz, and that's real cuz. You fvcked up dog, for real, you be hollerin at her too much n she done got sick of that son. Hoes will be hoes, go holla at cho other b*tches.

:D :p

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too...many...ebonics......feel...so...white...gasp...need...english...

dmoney4ya

Reaction score
yo good looking

ok so let me elaborate more for some of my don juans who are not familiar with my hip hop lingo...... naw but foreal good looking escalade you are the only one here who is understanding what i am writing and ur advice i coo..

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: yo good looking

Originally posted by dmoney4ya
ok so let me elaborate more for some of my don juans who are not familiar with my hip hop lingo...... naw but foreal good looking escalade you are the only one here who is understanding what i am writing and ur advice i coo..
HAHA...youre an idiot frealz son. Just speak english, its really not the difficult.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yall see that hottie up in yo kool aid. Ya'll shoulda broken off a little sumthin sumthin. But we give you the 411 and she all about the bling bling! Bounce that trippin beeotch like a bad check

yeah fasho
im tryin to figure out what you typin, but i don't know. I fin gon find out. iight... read the bible fasho

Holla At Cha Boi!

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bling bling playa in the hizzouse :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the next generation...scary thought.

dmoney...if you want people to respond to your questions try not to type like you just got off a tree.

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iam black, from the DC area, and still have no idea what you are talking about ,so here is a rabbit with pancake on his head

Steam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm black and to me that proper english fam:D anyway dmoney that trick ain't worth it son go holla at a new chicc Ight keep ya head up

dmoney4ya

Reaction score
everthing is coo

well yeah evrything seems cool i called her today for like five minutes and she was like she just been busy i acted like ok and told her she was acting irrational she told the circumstances and everything is under control....

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Of course she said everything is under control. She got you on a lease....

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lease, I wonder how much she pays... Does he come with a waterfront view besides the toilet bowl?

dmoney4ya

Reaction score
dang

you guys are funny, i guess man but yeah it seems coo, i know i was tripin for a little bit but yeah i noticed all i have to do is treat her like i treat my other lil females that i dont really care about.. but yeah dudes is sick man lol

Reaction score
omg

Just giving another nudge towards the DJ bible, don't be distracted by all that crap people starting posting.... but it's very very hard to get a women back to where she was at first when she didn't lose all interest. There are women that make 9's 1's bro, live and learn!!!