Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tupac before and after redpill

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely love Tupac. Perfect example of a “nice guy” raised by a single mom who had to learn the hard way. He spoke the truth and and was declared a misogynist.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely love Tupac. Perfect example of a “nice guy” raised by a single mom who had to learn the hard way. He spoke the truth and and was declared a misogynist.
He started out as a good dude, loving and respectful to women and got no play. He adopt the b1tches ain't chit mindset and no longer had issues with women.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is totally ironic is this "misogynist" had relations and had feelings for Madonna which some would say is the ultimate feminist. So those extreme liberalists labeling him as that need to open their eyes.

His breakup letter to Madonna while in prison says it all.

RIP Tupac.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice how effeminate he was when he was younger. His mannerisms were soft. Great video btw. I like it. We all went through this process. I went to an all boys highschool so I didnt know anything about chicks entering college. I idealized them. Boy was I in for a rude awakening.

Last edited: