tuning into Dj mode

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, its me again the aspiring Filipino Dj.

Since the day life became fair to us by stumbling upon this site, we wanted to change our habits and become a real Don Juan or The Alpha Male. But there would be days that our old self will try to take us over again. So here is my strategy of leaving our old self behind or better yet this is the way to COLLECT ourselves.

First, of all do not think of anything. Nothing. We have to relax physically and mentally. To relax physically is by taking deep breaths slowly preferably through the diaphragm. To relax mentally, is to simply think of nothing. Smiling for a moment is relaxing too.

Then after relaxing realize that your life is too short. To make things worse, you dont even know when will you meet the saints (or maybe the horned one :D ). So we must not TAKE OUR LIFE FOR GRANTED! We might die next year , next month, next day, next hour, we dont know maybe after turning off your pc an airplane might suddenly crash wherever you may be. But fearing death is not the point here, the point is we must learn to value every second of our lives.

After realizing that life is precious, we must realize that as Dj's we are IN CONTROL of the situation and of our feelings. We are the Don Juan here!

After having control we must then try to HAVE FUN. Loosen up. Enjoy the surroundings. Look for something funny. Dont take things seriously.

Then after having fun we must realize that we are sexual beings. We are not scared of our testosterone. We are MEN.

After being men, we must then learn to not give a f*** to what people think. Their opinion is worthless to us.

After that Im sure we are now tuned to DJ mode. The rest is for applying what we have learned in this site. We are lucky because not all AFC's have the chance to realize their mistakes.

So to summarize this are the steps to tune into DJ mode:
1) relax
2) dont take life for granted
3) take control of the situation
4) have fun/ loosen up
5) we are men
6) dont give a f***
7) apply the DJ principles

Last edited:

dyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff man

pretty simple and basic, but i find it hard to get into dj mode sometimes when my hair aint right or something small like that

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dyce
good stuff man

pretty simple and basic, but i find it hard to get into dj mode sometimes when my hair aint right or something small like that
See thats the problem, there is no DJ mode, its just you. You arent supposed to change around all the time.