Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tucker Max's "Breaking Down The Game "

Rogerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tucker Max
www.tuckermax.com

Basically a man that is no where near a DJ, but he has such a success, he is gradually becoming a legend.

At his latest article , he "brakes down the game" , giving us the reasons how to be succesfull.

Well, the article is @ http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/breaking_down_the_game.phtml

Some highlights are :

"Tucker "Been awhile? Why?"
Girl "Uh…longtime boyfriend."

Here is where most guys falter. A girl plays the boyfriend card and they fold up and go home. But why? **** that, go for it. Why not? She has already established that she is into me by repeatedly continuing to flirt when I gave her opportunities to bail. At this point, if I go forward, there are only two things that can happen:

1. She ****s me.
2. She rejects me.

What's the worst that can happen? She says no? And if she does--so what? We all get rejected at times, it's not a big deal. Babe Ruth struck out over 1300 times. But he stepped up to the plate and took his cuts...which is also why he hit 714 home runs."

"I get emails from guys all the time asking me how I get laid so much or how I get girls or questions like that. Aside from pointing to the relevant advice threads, I always tell guys that its not about money or looks or even power—it’s about how you carry yourself."

"It’s not looks, its not money, it’s not power—it’s about how you carry yourself. For ****s sake, this happened on a weekday at noon, I was unshaven, unshowered and dressed like a bum and she was working a register at Target. But none of that matters: It’s about what kind of man you are.

As I write this, it is 10pm. She just left. Freshly ****ed, but without any of my shorts."

coolness

Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is, Max Tucker is 6"5. Any Idiot with a decent face can have a lot of women when he is 6"5. No matter what he says, she will chase him. He doesn´t need game.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by coolness
The point is, Max Tucker is 6"5. Any Idiot with a decent face can have a lot of women when he is 6"5. No matter what he says, she will chase him. He doesn´t need game.
That is a warped sense of reality and not the point at all. Max Tucker does have game and it has nothing to do with his height or looks.

The point is most men fail to see the opportunities at any given moment when meeting women and so fail to get laid.

The point is to go out there and approach as many women as possible and find out what works for you through trial and error. He admits that he gets alot of rejections but, unlike most men, he does not throw in the towel.

In the Target story he saw an opportunity by guaging the obvious buying signals that the chick was throwing at him and didn't let the "I have a boyfriend " throw him off. He immediately sensed that she was game notwithstanding where most guys would bail at the mention of the "boyfriend".

The Gunwitch approach of making the hoe say no also preaches persistence and has gotten a short not very attractive guy laid many times.

I know very good looking guys who can't get laid to save their lives because they simply don't know how to deal with women. Sure being good looking will open the door but will, in most cases, not close the deal as you suggest.

coolness

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I admit, to generalise this might be wrong, BUT: I have two large buddies who don´t have any DJ skills what so ever, and they DO score all the time. And I´m pissed because I had to work hard for beeing were they are. It took me like what, 200 approaches?! WHEN YOUR`RE TALL IT`S EASIER!!

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tucker Max isn't 6'5 and thats not why he gets girls. He gets girls because he is a true alpha male. Look around on his message board for awhile until you find his analysis of 'the game'. Style comes on towards to the end of the discussion and gives his take.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That guy is hilarious some of the stories

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he's 6'0

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tucker Max is more of an *sshole than anything, but he uses a lot of principles Don Juans use. He has a firm handle on how to play the game, if you read his site for more than 5 minutes you'd know that.

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
i heard the guy speak. very charismatic and he ****s hot girls. the main thing id say is he backs up everything he says. calls anyone out and basically is a hardass but funny at the same time. he refferenced a lot of seduction stuff in ways so i suspect he has more to do with the community thna youd expect. mad chill guy though

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'9 to 6'3 is a tall atractive height.

6'5 is a freekish height.