Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to *penetrate* (not relationship) with a girl who has nothing in common with you.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there,

So I have a first date tommorrow with this artsy chick who I have literally have nothing in common with.

Shes into music,writing, drawing (artist), and I am not into that at all: but I do like reading and listening to music.

So how do I develop a connection? I dont know if I should fake being artsy.

I know some clown is going to reply "ohh if you have nothing in common w/her then why you going on a date" I want to penetrate.

Thinking of taking her for a walk in the park... no more than an hour and then end the date...

Do not reply to my threads if you havent been laid in the past three months.

Thank You.

@ImTheDoubleGreatest! @Igetit! @3agle3yes @MrWood @dude99 @RangerMIke @marmel75
@logicallefty @VladPatton @sph21
@Alvafe @Mauser96@Julian @JohnChops @Mazer @Desdinova @sph21 @MidnightCity @deesade @guru1000 @Dash Riprock @ubercat @Murkserious @Poonani Maker @NSX-R @bradd80 @Amante Silvestre

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start off with whatever she likes to talk about, tell her that she has talent (stroking her ego). After some time, begin teasing her and start getting physical.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First rule of dating is do what YOU like and don't worry about trying to impress her.

You like music... take her to a place with live music you like. But make sure you have time to talk... let her do most of the talking and stay away from serious topics (religion... politics). Don't try to force sh!t but if she mentions something you can connect with then build rapport with that.

Have fun... good luck.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there,

So I have a first date tommorrow with this artsy chick who I have literally have nothing in common with.

Shes into music,writing, drawing (artist), and I am not into that at all: but I do like reading and listening to music.

So how do I develop a connection? I dont know if I should fake being artsy.

I know some clown is going to reply "ohh if you have nothing in common w/her then why you going on a date" I want to penetrate.

Thinking of taking her for a walk in the park... no more than an hour and then end the date...

Do not reply to my threads if you havent been laid in the past three months.

Thank You.

@ImTheDoubleGreatest! @Igetit! @3agle3yes @MrWood @dude99 @RangerMIke @marmel75
@logicallefty @VladPatton @sph21
@Alvafe @Mauser96@Julian @JohnChops @Mazer @Desdinova @sph21 @MidnightCity @deesade @guru1000 @Dash Riprock @ubercat @Murkserious @Poonani Maker @NSX-R @bradd80 @Amante Silvestre
Pretty simple . Spend time with her doing what she likes . You invite her into your world, showing her stuff you like.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I agree with the others who said stay clear of politics and religion. Stay clear of any serious topics for that matter. Deflect the conversation from serious and boring to funny if you can. It takes practice. Here are a couple I have used:

HB: So, what do you do for a living?
LL: I am a Kelvin Klein underwear model. What about you?
HB: Haha I work for Acme Company in Human Resources
LL: Oooooh. the sexual harassment police. SO I showed my newest pair of underwear to a coworker is that sexual harassment?
HB: If you worked at my company and wanted to show off your underwear, you would need to show them to HR first for approval. I would let you know if I approved!
LL: Hey you are good sexual harassment police. I like you!

HB: What do you like to do for fun?
LL: I like to go to the comedy club
HB: That's cool, I like comedy clubs
LL: Sometimes I go for comedy but the club is closed. I am the only one in the parking lot, but I still have a great time!!

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't know anything about this kind of field , why don't you express interest at it to know how it works?

I do this many times . Some female friends of mine are Lawers and i had no idea other than the basic stuff how lawers work . I showed them genuine interest at what they were doing by also adding my own opinion and impression of it .
The girls were very excited about it and our conversation was flowing great . Their interest level was very high.

When i go out with a woman , my main target mostly is to fck her in the end but since i spend my precious time on them , i want to gain something from our convos .

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like what NSX said. On that same note, make it very clear you actually know nothing of her field and ask her for an explanation starting with the basics. I.E. Why did you choose painting (or whatever) over other art forms?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like what NSX said. On that same note, make it very clear you actually know nothing of her field and ask her for an explanation starting with the basics. I.E. Why did you choose painting (or whatever) over other art forms?
Dont talk about it, let her show you around in her world. This will start to connect you .