trying to make her jealous without being obvious?

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just a little accident...
the other day my work moved and they were throwing away all this stuff... they were going to throw away these toy handcuffs, but the little kid inside of me decided to grab them... i really had no use for them so i threw them in my car and forgot about them...

last night this girl who i really like, but it hasn't been working out with (because she's playing game and i have limited my time with her because of that) came over and we went out to grab a bite to eat...

she got in my car and saw the handcuffs and immediately assumed they were for something else... she said "i don't even want to know." and threw them violently into the back seat... i could tell they irritated her... and i could tell that she was bothered and wanting to bring it up the whole time... she was grinding her teeth together... etc...

the best way to get a girl to feel attraction for you once it's started to die - is for her to find out there's other woman in your life. there is other woman in my life, but these handcuffs had nothing to with any of them. but they allowed her mind to wonder and i'm sure her attraction in me just went from 3 back up to 10....

i felt this was much better than subtly mentioning another woman during our meal... wanna make her jealous? just throw a pair of toy handcuffs on your car seat and wait for her to get in...

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it. Plus you could possibly get some chicks to try it.