Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to get this tease, Anyone got experience with em?

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I go over to my buddies house and he has his girlfriend and her hot buddies over. All the girls are girlfriends to all my close circle of friends except one girl who happens to be the hottest of them. I wasnt too into her that same night I was just having fun, drank a little, was making funny jokes and she seemed to already feel good about being around me.

The next weekend another one of my good friends had a party so of course the girls were there. I wasnt as drunk or buzzed even anymore when she came by though but Im just standing with one of my buddies and his girlfriend and she just comes up out of nowhere to me with a big smile on her face and starts talking sayin "I loved you performance at the football game last weekend that was super funny" (me n my friend put on the mascott suits n messed around). Any was the convo continued like that for a good 15 minutes were i did some flirting and then she left. At this pointI figured id try n mack this girl.

The next weekend was homecomoing and she was with a date she didint like but the afterparty was at my buddies house so i showed up for that. Everyone was having fun and I knew i had all night so i was taking my time with her. We started joking alot me n her and started flirtin by being mean to each other n messing around n **** but it didnt do much more than that, my friend tells me that she is a big tease with guys especally when they like her but shes a year younger than me n so far ive been able to keep doing things that show her im not infatuated her like make fun of her or make jokes about things she says about herself in a kinda ****y way. Haha anyway that night ended with her being frstrated cuz she couldnt keep up with me her friend even told me she said "ah hes being mean to me" and her friend said "hes b eing sarcastic do it back" n she answered "im tryiiing" haha anyway so that was that night.

Now I left her a myspace comment the day after and was like hey were u the girl at my buddies house last weekend? HAHA well she sraight up deletes the comment and then doesnt respond to it so im like ok whatever shes not that chill. But then last night her friend had a costume party n me n my buds went obviously not in costumes and she came up to me n hugged me i said whats up but didnt show her any attention in particular. Later durin a game of beer pong she looked over at me n my friend and started whispering in her friends ear while looking at us (her friend goes out with this friend of mine). She came up an started talking to him then shifted to me n we were talkin about how her homecoming date was lame n didnt party with us last weekend n i kinda spatt some game n what not n then moved on. Later we went outside to smoke hookah and she was a litte drunk n sitting on this guys lap
it was about 6 guys n just her so i walk out there not intimidated n basically take over. Im from egypt so i know **** about hookahs so i get it goig for everyone, i start blowing rings n **** and making funny jokes and everyone basicallys got there eyes on me including her, she starts moving around the circle (not on laps but next toher girlfriend n the original lapy guy) just to get more puffs n i call her out on cheating and joking around about how she blows out the smoke like she trying to blow a dandelion n evryone laughed at her even she laughed. Anyways the night ended with a fight almost and she n her friend were leaving and she gave everyone around the circle hugs and i was a but farther but she didnt make n effort to come give me a hug so i didnt care but then i went up to her n her friends car n told them to roll down the windows n i was like later girls or something n she just looks at and like put her hand out n just touches my cheek softlywith a smile. That was that.

So shes a tease and i think im doing a good job but i mean this is tiring do i just keep doing what im doing or what, anyone have experience with a tease?

Lucas718

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok you've built attraction, but it seems like you're stuck at that stage. You really should have gotten her number and made plans to get together by now. Escalate. If you stay at the "building Attraction" stage too long it eventually starts to work against you. I'm sure she's wondering why you haven't asked her out by now. Leave her wondering for too long and she'll give up on you and assume you're too scared to be with her.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well im not afraid but its my senior year and im trying to be mellow about doing things i dont want her to think that i immediatly like her and want her like most guys do with her n fail

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are absolutely right. I've encountered plenty of teases - They're my favourite, it builds attraction on both sides. Once you show interest too early, they're gone. Once you kiss them too early they're gone etc. The one thing they hate is being called out on being a tease. Just drop into the convo "Sure you're just a little tease", If she then comes back after that then you might get to escalate it further. Then start to play her, play hard to get. Act like she's young and immature and you like girls that know what they're doing and not kids. it's a very hard balancing act of playing hard to get and still showing enough interest but it can be very fun. Finally start gaming on other girls infront of her too. Basically piss her off - but not too much.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
good plan man, see i have her sn and her myspace but i dont want to IM her at all cuz that shows too much interest that out of the blue i would message her and as far as myspace i kinda feel the same way but not so sure.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right. That does show too much interest. You need to be in her company again so I would just leave it till then. You can't chase a tease - it just plays into their hands.