Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to get this girl...

deKa

Reaction score
Hey! Well, here's the story, i'm tryin' to get this girl at my school to talk to me... you know get to know eachother alil better... i remember the 1st time i saw her, i thought she was really pretty and i wanted to get to know her... so i got her screen name from a friend and i talk to her online sometimes, she seems really nice... we never talk in school because i dont wanna jus go up to her and be like "hey blah blah" cuz she'll prolly be like "get away from me" lol but i duno... id walk by her sometimes, and jus look at her and if she'd turn around id look away and pretend i wasnt looking at her, you know the usual... and recently, weve made eye contact id say 3 times or 4, and id jus look down or something... and im not shy or anything... (prolly the oppisite lol) but im jus tryin to get to know this girl lil better... how would i go about doing this? any tips? thX! =]

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
k man, i know EXACTLY how u feel.
i dont wanna jus go up to her and be like "hey blah blah" cuz she'll prolly be like "get away from me"
heh, i've said that to myself before...

First, you're not gonna get ANYWHERE until u go talk to her. If u go talk to her be confident, shes nothing SPECIAL. Shes just a fvcking girl man, treat her like u treat friends. Just right when ur there, say to urself "**** IT ALL!" and go up to her and say something. Lose urself for a moment just so u can go up to her. Try it :) BE CONFIDENT :)

Second, DONT look down when u share eye contact. Its making u look weak man! Stare into those beautiful eyes and show her ur a MAN!!! :D

Hope that helps u man,
Mikelo2k

deKa

Reaction score
ha thx man that made me smile a bit...:) yea see i talk to her online sometimes, and she like doesnt ignore me there... and seems very nice... but you know, i dont know her that well and i duno how she will take things you know?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So son, do you believe in sentences?

Uhh....

Lol. Anyways, start talking to her in person. Cut down on the internet conversations. After talking to her for a week or two, get her number. Ask her out. It's simple ;)

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ha thx man that made me smile a bit... yea see i talk to her online sometimes, and she like doesnt ignore me there... and seems very nice... but you know, i dont know her that well and i duno how she will take things you know?
It really dont matter if u dont know her that well. U are going over to talk to her to get to know more about her :)

If shes with her friends and u go up to her and act pvssy-ish like with ur head down and say like "uh hi.. remember me?" or something then she prolly wont want nothin to do with u. But if u go up to her with confidence, say whaddup to her friends, and smile and make eye contact then I GUARANTEE you will be accepted (at least u wont be rejected). And if the b!tches reject u, shrugg it off, they aint worth ur while.

edward

Don Juan
Reaction score
yup. nothing beats a confident "Hi" plus that million-dolla smile u got in there bro.

go get em.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by deKa
Hey! Well, here's the story, i'm tryin' to get this girl at my school to talk to me... you know get to know eachother alil better... i remember the 1st time i saw her, i thought she was really pretty and i wanted to get to know her... so i got her screen name from a friend and i talk to her online sometimes, she seems really nice... we never talk in school because i dont wanna jus go up to her and be like "hey blah blah" cuz she'll prolly be like "get away from me" lol but i duno... id walk by her sometimes, and jus look at her and if she'd turn around id look away and pretend i wasnt looking at her, you know the usual... and recently, weve made eye contact id say 3 times or 4, and id jus look down or something... and im not shy or anything... (prolly the oppisite lol) but im jus tryin to get to know this girl lil better... how would i go about doing this? any tips? thX! =]

LOL. She won't say "get away from me", especially if you introduce yourself and then tell her who you are online. I've gone from online-to-IRL with 3 girls. DON'T LOOK DOWN. MAINTAIN EYE CONTACT. AND SMILE. Ask her questions about herself, be interesting, c+f, kino, blah blah, you know the drill. If you want her to talk to you, talk to her. It never fails.

Reaction score
dude, i'm having the same situation or i had it......i talked to her online most of the time, until i got my schedule changed for a biology class......and so at first i was a little nervous like you.........but you know, just fukkin say to your self "SHE'S JUST A PERSON" ..........keep the eye contact man!!! it HELPS!!! i've succeeded in three days in asking her on a date.....i thought that she would say something like "get away, i don't know you very well" on the contrary she asked me what took me so long to talk to her in person.....i just said i passed her over in the hallways and ****.....................be confident, don't be a BIIIIIIIAAAACHHH!!!!

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all if your perfectly nice and dont act all weird you can just call her ***** if she did say "get away from me" it would make her look stuck up (which she would be for saying some **** like that)

secound of all you are showing sighns of insecurity (hell i can tell just by your post your insecure) when you look down when she is giving you eye contact is bad if you are going to look away (which i dont recommend) at least look to the side or even up but down is the worst you can do

remember you dont need to be insecure OR shy these are the things that will get in your way and also dont "try to get to know her" online it doesnt help and you probably wont get to know the real her.

anyway congrats on having the balls to atleast know what you want now go for it!