"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Trying to get some where with this girl... a little help please?

Mogambo

New Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I have been reading sosuave.com recently, and seems like the advice in a nut shell is to be bold and confident.

I work at a university which is full of attractive female graduate students (who at times are a little arrogant!). When I started this job, I noticed that this one student was checking me out. Both times I ran into her, I noticed she would go out of her way to make eye contact and give me one of those "smiles". But I was new at my job, and universities tend to be a bit conservative about staff mingling with students for no reason, so I didn't bother.

I work in adminstration and hardly ever have a reason to talk to students. One time that girl was working just 3 offices down from me on some faculty project, but we never got to talk.

So anyway, 3 weeks ago I run into her. Encouraged by reading SoSuave.com, I said hello, and asked her where she is from (she is a foreign student). She seemed a bit excited that I was talking to her. Turned out, me and her grew up in the same country because both our dads worked there. Well we talked about that for atleast 45 minutes. She had to go to class, and left in a hurry. A week later I see her again, I talk to her, joke around and ask for her AIM screen name. I didn't ask for phone number, because I wanted to keep things casual.

I IM'd her a couple of days ago, and we chatted off and on for about 1.5 hours. I was excited. But then I noticed the following days that she sees me online but never IMs me. She saw me online 2 days ago, but didn't IM me. Neither did I, because as I was thinking if she is interested, she would want to talk to me.

So I am really confused. I got a positive signal from her a week ago, but now it seems she doesn't want to IM me. I don't want to be the one showing interest in her, when she doesn't even care.

Maybe it's just that I put too my emphasis on who IMs first, and some people probably don't even care about talking online.


I hardly ever get anywhere with girls. I get their phone number, talk to them and that is about how far I ever go. They are always "busy" when I ask them to do something. I don't want that to happen again.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DimaDrill

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
43
To be honest, that doesn't look too good. Girls always let you know if they are interested. So the fact that she is not aiming you is pretty bad sign. You can aim her first, but I think u blew it by talking too long before. 1.5 hours is lot of time to talk to someone online. Girls sense that desparation and run. Your best move now is not aim her for another week and if she doesn't say anything, aim her then and ask for some little favor just to see what the deal is. my 2 cents.
 

Mogambo

New Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Yes I realized later that I should have been the one ending the conversations. Both time, she was the one who ended the conversation.
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
nahh

I fukcing despise this electronic age bull****. You have a one hour conference hook up and one week later a fifteen minute face to face actually works...business of course.

Same in this case. You wrote to each? Fukc that ****, why don't you just text message her, its just as pointless.

You shoud have gotten her number and had a coffee. BTW, she has absolutely zero interest in you. You work at Uni, she is a student. She is going places and you aren't. Her friends would see you as a loser and you spend 11/2 hours writing little gossip crap at her. You have NO chance with this chick now, if you ever did.

Let them drop and act like a man for God's sake.
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
wow sart this got you going!! LOL

A True DJ can recover from anything if he couldn't he isn't a DJ right? Right!!!!

Ok you are shy, you said hello you kept a convo for 15 mission accomplished... now run for the safety of home, computer, nudy pics,and a sock. See yourself here? OF course it isn't lost. Next time you see her (make this happen) tell her you enjoyed her talking with you on the net cause you were sick and it made you feel better, than say you want to repay her kindness with a coffee or chi... whatever and never bring up that messanger stuff again.

There is always hope, and forget what her snot nose student friends think.. In the back of her mind she thinks this was ment to be. That is how girls think...

girl: "wow we were both in a complete diffrent country and we met her, it must be fate."

that is very powerfull use it.

Never say Never!! unless she files for a restraining order and than you went to far.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Mogambo

New Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by zerocelcius
wow sart this got you going!! LOL

A True DJ can recover from anything if he couldn't he isn't a DJ right? Right!!!!

Ok you are shy, you said hello you kept a convo for 15 mission accomplished... now run for the safety of home, computer, nudy pics,and a sock. See yourself here? OF course it isn't lost. Next time you see her (make this happen) tell her you enjoyed her talking with you on the net cause you were sick and it made you feel better, than say you want to repay her kindness with a coffee or chi... whatever and never bring up that messanger stuff again.

There is always hope, and forget what her snot nose student friends think.. In the back of her mind she thinks this was ment to be. That is how girls think...

girl: "wow we were both in a complete diffrent country and we met her, it must be fate."

that is very powerfull use it.

Never say Never!! unless she files for a restraining order and than you went to far.
Ok I will try to get away from the instant messenger thing all togather with her.

Next time I see her, I will just ask for her phone number. If she hesistates, I will back off gracefully and won't let this little infatuation go too far.

BTW, even though I work in administration, it's not like I am a total loser or anything. I have an Engineering degree.... oh wait :(
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Girls always let you know if they are interested.
I disagree, some may show initial interest, but if they don't recieve a postive (or the exspected) responce, they may back off, waiting for you to make the next move. This is natrual female behavior, she is waiting for you to be the man. These gender roles are often emphasised even stronger in foreign countries.

When you are both online, neither of you IMing eachother, it might appear to you that "she isn't iming you", but on her side, it could appear to be directly opposite.

I would just ask her out for cofee/something casual, not even bringing up the im.
 
Top