"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Trying to get a waitress phone number?

EverybodyPlaysAFool

New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Sacramento,CA
I have been reading through the So Suave web site and I must say that I am finding the information to be very useful on the quest to becoming a so called "Don Juan." I personally feel that I have been devolving some of the traits to becoming a Don Juan, however, I must admit that there are still some situations were I have trouble getting numbers; specifically when I see a hostess at a restaurant who appears to be showing interest in me. And no, I am not one of those guys who sits around debating whether or not a girl likes me or sits there and tries to pick up on signs she maybe throwing my way, I simply just call it how I see it - now, moving forward. This last Wednesday I went out to dinner with my family and while we were waiting in the lounge area my mother and father kept telling me that this hostess, who was exceptionally hot, was checking me out. I really paid little attention to what my parents had to say because lets face this is mom and dad were talking about here…I mean, what do they know about girls in the new age, right? Wrong, this girl was actually checking me out, heck; I could even tell that she was attracted to me. So the hostess sits us down, we eat, we leave and I start thinking in the car maybe I should go back sometime within in the next few weeks a go get her number. I mean, yeah I could have asked the hostess for her number then…but I was with my family and to me that just an awkward situation. So, my question for you fellow forum readers is, Do you think I should go back to the restaurant and pursue Miss Thang’? If so, then what do y’all think would be a good conversation starter? I was thinking that next time I am near the restaurant, and I am actually hungry, I can stop by for a bite to eat. And, if fate has it that she happens to be working I can ask her something along the lines of:

Excuse me what’s your name? How long have you been working here? What would you recommend from the menu? So is this one of your favorite foods? Blah-Blah-Blah, I know of restaurant who serves this kind of food and it taste really good (the ****y but hopefully funny close) I am going to take you there this weekend so how about you give me your number and a time to pick you up (I’d would say this seemingly funny)? Or, (the polite way) I would like to take you out to eat dinner there sometime, so is it okay for me to have your number?

Now, I don’t know if it’s smart to plan out what I want to say to her but I do know that to be a Don Juan you have to have a game plan. And my game plans is to get her number with a little bit of information about what she likes and scheduled a date. So, people hit me with any advice, suggestions or smooth ideas you have to offer.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch

EverybodyPlaysAFool

New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Sacramento,CA
Diablo, I must tell you that your link was very helpful. However, I don’t really think I made myself to clear because this girl is not a waitress that takes your order she is rather she the hostess who says “Hi, how many are in your party?” Anyway, that was my mistake but I still found that link to be of good use. Trust me fella’s I am not going to be some lame chump who chases some girl like she’s my princess, that’s just not me. My theory is if at first I don’t succeed then believe I split because there plenty of other women out there who will believe I’m it, the one that is. More advice is welcome; c’mon I know some one has an opinion as to what I should do.
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Hostesses usually take care of the "take out" orders. If you want to have an opportunity to talk to and get the number of the hostess, go in when it's not too busy and order some take out and wait for it there. When she's writing down what you want and asks "Is that all?" Just say "Oh, and your phone number, please." (Grin when you say this.)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top